Boy

"Hey are you alright?" A tall boy with black wavy curly hair, with grey eyes and perfect plump lips, along with a perfect shaped nose and lined eyebrows, and his eyes shaped like a falcons waiting for its prey. "Wow" that's all I thought I couldn't think of anything else he looked perfect!.

"Uh yeah I'm fine thank you for helping me out!" I said as I was grabbing his hand to get up. "No problem! I had my eyes on you as you were walking across since you didn't look like someone I knew." He said while brushing some of the invisible dust from my shoulders and smiling.

I couldn't help but blush a little he noticed me? AND helped me when I fell! If only boys in my school were like that.

"So uh what's the whole party for?!" I said trying to build conversation since it was getting pretty awkward.

"Oh we're celebrating my little bro's birthday! Well he's not that little we have a 1 year age gap." He said while scratching the back of his head while a having a big smile on his face. God was he cute when he smiled.

"Oh that's nice! But uh I didn't quite get your name..haha" I said while laughing very awkwardly.
"Oh yeah my name is Jonah!" He said.

"Ohhhhh Jonah nice to meet you mine name is Dixie!" I said while stretching my arm for a handshake. "Dixie that's a pretty name!" He said. I blushed at that, no one ever said my name was pretty or unique and I love getting compliments! Not even Noah said my name was pretty :(

"Oh thank you! Also what's your brother's name?" I said I didn't want to sound weird but hey I atleast needed to know what the birthday boy's name was!

"Oh my little bro? He's josh! He's 17 now." He said very happy, he seemed to be a good older brother which I thought was sweet!

"So uh Dixie I noticed your friends and you are the only people here because us care to join us?" He asked.

"Hmm I'll have to ask them but wait here!" I said leaving trying to speed walk since I knew if I ran I would trip, I could also see him laughing a little by my action.

When I headed to our table I saw Noah and Alissa having a make-out sección in-front of me! Like I know they are a couple and stuff but like right in-front of my salad!! They should get a room to be honest, oh wait we share that too.

I interrupt them by sitting down and sipping from my drink really loud to make them stop and look at my direction.

Alissa liked a little embarrassed since I just caught them being all lovey dovey with each other. And Noah just seemed scared as if I scared the crap out of him.

"FINALLY TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!" Noah said as he finally got into his senses and stopped being scared.

"WELL IM SORRY THAT MY BELLY WAS BUILT DIFFERENT!" I replied back.

"WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD THE SAME BELY WE ALL DO AND NOT TAKE THAT LONG IN THE BATHROOM SPECIALLY WHEN ITS A PUBLIC ONE YOU DISGUSTING WOMAN!" He replied. This boy was testing me huh.

"OH REALLY WELL YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING IN THERE YOUR NOT ME AND ITS NOT LIKE YOU ALSO HAVE HAD TO TAKE DUMPS ON PUBLIC PLACES AND TAKE FOREVER!" I said clapping back.

"WELL ATLEAST I DONT TAKE FRIKEN 30 MINUTES IN THE BATHROOM JUST TO TAKE A SINGLE DUMP!" He responded getting closer to the table.

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF I IT WAS ONLY 1 DUMP YOU WEIRDO ARE YOU LIKE A SPY OR SOMETHING?" I said while clapping my hands onto the table while getting closer too.

"A SPY?! HOW DARE Y-" Noah was caught off by Alissa laughing way to much. We both looked at her confused.

"Hahahahaha you guys really are best friends! Hahahahaha" she kept saying while having her arms in her belly trying to control her laughter.

Me and Noah both looked at each other and started laughing as well. And then I realized why I was here again.

"Oh guys!" I said, they both stopped and looked at me confused tilting their heads. "I forgot to tell you I met this boy from the party and asked if we wanted to join, do you guys want to? Since we are pretty bored at the hotel room." I said trying to make a convincing voice.

"Uh well sure but we only stay for a few minutes since my parents will start to get worried." Noah exclaimed. "Ok! Deal, thank you" I said as we walked towards the party.

"Y'now Dixie maybe that cute boy you met could be your soulmateeeeee" Alissa exclaimed super happy for me. She really was an amazing person and Noah really deserves her it was really wrong of me thinking of her bad.

When we walked towards the group I introduced Jonah to Alissa, and Noah. Then it hit me on how similar the boys names were.

After that Jonah introduced us to the birthday boy Josh and we all got along pretty well, Jonah told me he is from San Francisco and were going to a trip here for his brother's birthday, and that he was planing on moving soon to Beverly Hills so he can go to a new school since the last one he was in was pretty bad for him and his brother.

Me and Jonah kept talking and 40 minutes later Alissa pulled me away telling me we had to go. It was  around 11:30 p.m. And Noah had 2 missed calls from his parents so we said goodbye to everyone, oh also I got Jonah's phone number! And soon we started to run to the hotel.

When we got to the hotel me and Alissa got in our room as Noah went his parents room to talk to them.

I put on my favorite pijama, it was a white shirt with a milk, and a cookie and had pretty cute faces!,  along with some matching light blue pijama shorts with cookies! I found it adorable and I bought it when I went to the mall with Alissa and Samantha.

(What Dixie was wearing)

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Alissa also changed. She was wearing a black pijama tank top that said the words "dream" in white words, along with some white pijama shorts with stars and constellations.

(What Alissa was wearing)

Noah was taking to long so we just started talking and soon ended falling asleep.

And just when I finally got a nice position to sleep in I hear a click at the door.