Her first step

Lila was amazing at lying, she lied so well that her old school while not in contact with her got ruined because they believed her, her own mother believes everything she claims and now her current classmates believe her completely... But Marinette Dupain-Cheng was annoying to her right now, right now she held power since she made Alya leave the school for a while because of an incident so without her most loyal follower she had to turn to the rest of the class to do things for her, right now she was seated at her new seat in the back with her classmates doing her homework for her so she can mess around on her phone while lying some more to Alya when Marinette walked in with Chloe and Sabrina... With Mari wearing an amazing outfit.

She was so pissed right now, she should be the one wearing such an amazing outfit, she should be the one to have control on who sits where with no one going against her, she should be the one to be called queen and she should be the one able to de...

She was so pissed right now, she should be the one wearing such an amazing outfit, she should be the one to have control on who sits where with no one going against her, she should be the one to be called queen and she should be the one able to destroy people's futur! And yet Marinette Dupain-Cheng had it all right now... She was so going to destroy her, she put away her phone just as there teacher walked into the classroom to begin the lesson until Lila raised her hand "I have the doctor's paper you asked for" she claimed and slowly walked over with the paper... That she wrote herself to trick there teacher into having her sit in the front, she planned on taking Marinette's seat as she smiled "Miss Rossi... Take this paper to the principal now" he ordered with a serious look on his face.

This confused her, why didn't he have her take her things and sit at the front? It didn't make sense but she nodded and took back the note to show there principal... Without knowing of her terrible fate as mister Dumai did another lesson connected to lies... While showing the Ladyblog's post on Lila as an example, the class was shocked as there teacher did a google search on Lila and the only result they got was the Ladyblog itself for every post Alya made on Lila... The class was shocked as they began pulling out there phones to do there own research with the same results before there teacher demanded that they pay attention in class, Adrien was glaring at Mari, he was certain she set this all up to get Lila akumatized without a care in the world... He would need to talk to her later on.

Chloe smiled as she watched the class getting angry at the fact that they were being tricked by Lila, quickly enough they each began to reveal the lie she told one of them so they can do her homework for her, mister Dumai would collect the work an...

Chloe smiled as she watched the class getting angry at the fact that they were being tricked by Lila, quickly enough they each began to reveal the lie she told one of them so they can do her homework for her, mister Dumai would collect the work and fail it with the promise he call her mother and Lila to school to talk about her actions and the punishment she would need to face for her actions, she also noticed the look Adrien had towards Mari... That boy really doesn't want to learn a thing right now with all of this... She couldn't wait until his turn to suffer comes around because from what she could tell... Mari had something big planned for him right now, it was then that Lila came back to class looking slightly sad as she went back to her seat, she noticed the liar pulled out her phone more then likely to text Alya but she didn't care since it wouldn't be long before the girl knows the truth.

When classes ended for lunch, the trio went outside the school to meet with there friend Jasmine and there boyfriends, Lila grinned as she texted Alya, she found out that Mari's boyfriend's name was Izuku Midoriya, a straight A student who loves to help others around him when he can help them, she claimed that Mari blackmailed her and Izuku to steal Izuku from her and Lila wasn't able to tell anyone since Mari swore to kill her if she did, Alya was enraged and promised Lila that she would make Mari suffer for everything she did to Lila and her, the liar had no idea on what her best follower had planned and she didn't care since it will mean that Marinette will be out of the picture either way... At least she will win in the end.

The group went to Chloe's hotel to enjoy lunch together, Mari did see that Adrien was contacting her but she decided to ignore him and focus on her friends and boyfriend instead, Katsuki was telling her how his parents wanted to see her latest designs so they can create a collection from them to present during her internship with them during the summer, she responded that it was still in the works but she could email them a few sketches today... Then she saw Alya texting her that she was at the bakery because they needed to talk about her "boyfriend" she decided to ignore it and finish eating so they can head back to school to finish classes for the day, Alya will simply need to head home without a talk between them in the end because she could care less about what she had to say about Izuku.

Once the trio got a kiss from there respective boyfriends, they went to class to continue the day, Mari was also thinking about the dress she, Chloe and Sabrina will were at the dance that Shoto was preparing as she wanted to design them herself... Chloe offered to buy her what she needed but Mari declined for now, she really wanted to get the sketches done before picking the fabric and then have Chloe be happy by getting it for her to use, she did notice that Lila was angry "Looks to me like Lila tried to do something to you" Sabrina whispered making Mari nod "Alya texted me during lunch. Said she was at the bakery so we could talk about Izu" she explained making her two friends raise a brow but know that Lila had something to do in all of this, before class began Adrien tried to walk up to Mari but miss Mendeleiev walked in to start the lesson.

Adrien looked pretty angry... So angry that he ignored the lesson completely to glare at Mari for not allowing him to talk to her about everything that she was causing by having everyone hate Lila right now, she was going way too far in all of this... So he hoped that maybe inviting her to the dance will make her happy enough that she would go back to her old ways and be there everyday Ladybug once more... He still wanted his lady but without his miraculous he couldn't do that... But maybe after talking to Ladybug after making Mari happy he could get her to agree on getting him his ring back so they can work together once more... Without knowing that he would never get it back in the end even if he tried to ask her.

Meanwhile Alya was pissed, she was stomping back home because Marinette decided to ignore her to talk, now that she knew about what that bully did to Lila and Izuku she was planning on taking her down once and for all so Lila can be happy "What do you think about that bully Mari talks about?" Alya saw the girl named Jasmine hanging out with the boys "You mean Lila Rossi? The same girl who not only threatened my Love but also lies about everything and bullies my girlfriend? To be honest I hate her guts... And if she lies that were dating I will make her wish she never did" Izuku claimed making Alya's eyes widen, what did he just say "I bet, that Lila used the moment I said your full name and Eiji spoke about what you do to tell someone so they can do something to Mari" Jasmine said making Shoto nod as Katsuki held her from behind.

 And if she lies that were dating I will make her wish she never did" Izuku claimed making Alya's eyes widen, what did he just say "I bet, that Lila used the moment I said your full name and Eiji spoke about what you do to tell someone so they can...

She ran back home and into her room as she cried... She couldn't believe it at all right now, all this time... Everything that Lila told her about herself, claimed about Marinette and promised to her... Had been lies from the very start... And she was used like a violin, she had been Lila's puppet and now she was ruined all because she believed Lila blindly without even looking into her further online like she did at first for her blog... Oh god her blog! It was all ruined because of Lila and all the lies she claimed!! She had to fix it and fast! But she had so much to do... First her blog had to be fixed.

So she deleted every single video she posted about Lila without regret, then she filmed herself to apologize to all of her followers for becoming a shameful tabloid by not researching a thing before posting all the Lila Rossi videos she made, she then explained she would once more focus on what she started on posting and researching for the truth once more without going off her path and asked her followers who support her to let her know if she goes back to her old ways, once uploaded she sent a text to Marinette... Asking to speak with her, Izuku and her friends somewhere that she deems good for them to talk at... It wasn't long before Mari requested the Grand hotel to talk but she didn't mind... She had to apologize for her mistakes and hope that Mari will someday forgive her for her actions... Because in the end Alya Cesaire was the true bully.