The one who is safe

Nino felt horrible, he knew Mari since they were little, they grew up together until she went to another school because she graduated early, the fact that he ignored all of that and believed Lila... He deserved whatever he get's from her wrath no matter what he tries, at least he wanted to talk to her and try to fix some of his mistakes by telling her plans that some of the class formed about her... The only way he could think of was telling on them to her so she could be prepared for them, he overheard Adrien talking about trying to have Mari go to the dance with him and then a date so she can leave Izuku and then go back to her "normal self" but he could tell that the Mari they see right now was the real Marinette.

He sighed, he hopes that the info he got helped her a bit, so with that he looked at his phone before looking up to the bakery, Marinette had responded to his text of having info on the class and there plans making her tell him to come to her room, so here he was, outside the bakery, he was really nervous but all this info would be worth it for her to have and stop them, slowly he walked in, Sabine greeted him with a smile and nodded for him to go up making him nod in return, he went up until he got to the trap door where he knocked twice "Come in" he heard the guy Mari is dating said making him open the trap door and enter her room, he walks into Mari working on a dress for the dance while her boyfriend was looking over the sketches she made.

Nino didn't speak, he decided to simply stand and wait until Marinette speaks to him, it wasn't a long wait though, after a bit Mari stood straight and turned "Hello Nino, you texted about having info on the class?" she asked making him nod "I overheard Adrien, he was talking about asking you to the dance even though his dad told him to be with Lila, he then plans on taking you out on a date so you would leave your boyfriend and then go back to how you were" he explained making Mari sigh as she picked up some paper and began to write things down, after a while she stopped "What else?" she asked making him nod "Alya is pissed off at the fact you still want to punish her even though she apologized and is fixing her way... She plans on watching you until you talk about your dress being finished so she can break in and destroy it to punish you" he said with anger clear in his voice making Mari write it down.

"Rose got Mylène, Ivan, Juleka and Nathaniel to agree on trying to get you into a classroom alone to confront you... Thinking that by talking to you about your kind ways you would change" he continued making her nod as she writes "Alix and Kim think that your still you and plan on just acting as if Lila never lied and you never changed" he added making Izuku roll his eyes "Max finished making a set of security cameras, he offers to set them up around the outside and inside of your place to see when Alya arrives and have it linked to Sabrina's dad's phone so he can call a team to stop her" he said making Marinette look at him in surprise but nodded "And he also noticed that Lila was scheming, for a while now he saw her looking at you and at your boyfriend and friends... But I don't know more then that... I would need to keep looking into her" he said as he looked down in shame.

He felt like a failure, he knew that there was no way for him to be safe... Max also knew that but... They hope that this helped her even just a bit "Thank you Nino, you and Max greatly helped me... Sure you couldn't get much about Lila but I know will get her caught... And she will suffer the consequences" she explained as he looked up to see her smile, he actually helped! He and Max did something good "Will keep looking into Lila and Adrien for now, once the others show sigh of planning something else will let you know" he said making her nod as he then left to get back home, Izuku looked over to his girlfriend "Thoughts?" he asked with a soft smile making her turn to him "Nino and Max can be safe... But if they mess up again they will suffer" she explained making him nod as his response to her words.

A few days later, Rose with her little team were given detention for trying to force Mari into a classroom and trying to lock her in against her will, next she got a call from her mom saying that Alya tried to break into there home but the police got to her first before she could do anything, she was holding paint which told them that she was trying to destroy something of Mari's, Nino and Max kept an eye on the class and Max noticed Adrien moving towards Mari, he quickly texted Mari about this making her look at her friends as Adrien came over "Hey Marinette" he said with a bright smile that Mari didn't look at right now and simply focused on his eyes "What do you want Adrien?" she asked making him look at her in slight surprise.