Chapter 30

"We choose this day to lay to rest, Jason Moro and Noah Sides." Peter Able, dressed in black paused. "They lay side by side, they loved side by side and now they rest side by side."

Marry stood holding a sniffling Kinley in her arms. They were both dressed in black dresses, with two red roses in their hands.

Quill's family stood next to them, dressed in the same black attire and holding red roses.

Then Quill, Knox, Rowan and Brooks with their three children in their arms, closest to the caskets. Quill held onto Knox as he was holding Willow Jane, Brooks held Jason, and Rowan held TL.

Buffy also stood there, dressed in a black suit with two red roses. Silently weeping.

Those were the only people who came to the funeral, but they were also the only people who mattered.

They never got to retrieve Jason's body so he was buried in an empty casket with a white gravestone.

Noah was buried in a white suit next to Jason with a picture of him resting in his pale hands. He had an identical gravestone next to Jason's.

Quill, Marry, and Kinley were the only ones that ever got to see a new side of Jason. He got changed into a better man by the love of his life but sadly didn't get to have more time with Noah.

The three wept for him, wishing that the two could have at least seen the outside world together.

But now, they get to be together for the rest of eternity. Loving each other after death parted them.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter just felt like this should be it's own chapter and needed to be included. I love Jason and Noah so much!!!