!please read!

Posting this again because I hate the rules I put out for myself since I was an idiot. I don't think the next chapter is going to be out for a while; projects, motivation and honkai impact says no.

This is all for fun and boredom so don't attack me on anything!
Read at your own risk.

Trigger warnings:
Some mention of abuse
Bullying(we all know who that is)
Self harm

That's all..I think I might have skipped out on a few parts.

Also I'll be explaining a few stuff I probably would skip over in the story.

Soraru is the only biological child and the others are adopted. Senra and Luz are twins in here I probably will forget saying it so I'll be putting this out. Lon is a government worker and is the official guardian of the four. There would be future OCs for plot purposes so yeah. Urata's strength isn't much. He can break a sakura tree after a few punches, won't put an exact amount because I need math for that and I'm too lazy to do math. Also in the first chapter(you'll know when ya get there) Urata needs to have a certain chemical in his body so he won't accidentally kill someone with his strength and it would have an effect of 8 hours(I'm not going to do math rn cuz my head hurts.)

And with that out of the way.. see y'all next time!