Soraru's Diary

Day 1.

Dear diary, I made this after Lon-nee took us in. I heard ranting in a stupid notebook help ease stress so I'll give it a try.

Nothing much happened after me and my brothers escape our parents(can we still call them parents?) Urata sometimes still get panic attacks at night but at least it's less than when we were just in the streets. We've been in the streets for a week and it was already scary, glares everywhere we go and even being throw trashed at. It made my blood boil..I'm thankful there's at least someone as kind as Lon-nee even if she's the only one I'll always be thankful.  

Day 2.

Dear diary, Lon-nee was actually a government worker which I never guessed. She asked us where our old house were and we told her. The she told us what happened with our parents, she said they had a few screw loose and that was the reason why they even did those things to Urata, Senra and Luz... Can I even forgive them?  

Day 3.

Dear diary, Lon-nee has been quite busy recently I'm worried that she'll overwork herself too much just for us..Urata has been doing a lot better, even tho we have separate rooms all of us would go to his room to sleep.. it was linda a dog pile instead of proper way of sleeping.

Day 4.

Senra and Luz wants to go out but I'm still worried something will happen. Lon-nee suggested of going to school but Luz and Senra were hesitant. Maybe all those watching of movies with school bullies got to them.

Day 5.

Urata still is short even if his birthday is coming soon.. I'll probably by dead if he finds this. Lon-nee gave us something that can help cancel out the things that was infected into Urata so he doesn't have to worry about breaking stuff by accident. Once I'm old enough I want to be like Lon-nee!