Cold

A/n: been a while, huh? Anyway, this was shorter than I wanted it to be but at least I posted something! Oh yeah.. two favorite characters are appearing soon. Also, don't be confused at the last part, it'll come out in a flashback.

Enjoy?
_______________

"Urata-nii~" "No." The brunette immediately shot down the bleach-blonde male after hearing his sing-song yet hoarse voice. "But I haven't said anything." The younger pouted. "I know what you're going to say and we both know the old man will freak out if I let you go on a walk." Urata threw a damp towel at Luz's forehead before sitting down on the chair next to the bleach-blonde male's bed.

"You think it's a good idea leaving the two of them in the same house?" Senra glance at the raven-haird male that was walking along side him. "I trust Urata not to kill Luz.. kinda." The blonde gave the male a deadpan expression before sighing. "Eh, Luz-kun and Urata-san isn't with you two?" The two jumped a bit hearing Kashitaro's voice. "Ah, sorry for startling you two, I got lost and was about to shout your name till I realized Luz-kun and Urata-san isn't with you."

"Ah, so Luz-kun went down with a cold and Urata stayed to take care of him." The brunette nodded in understandment after the two explained. "What happened?" It didn't rain for a past few days so Kashitaro was confused on how a perfectly healthy Luz suddenly gets a cold. "Fell in a pond and didn't take a shower right after." Soraru answered while Kashitaro burst out laughing.

Luz felt weird, it was as if someone was looking at him when there was no one but him a Urata. The bleach-blonde male glanced at the brunette that was sleeping quietly beside his bed, 'Urata didn't leave me even if he's sleepy...' A soft smile made it's way on Luz's face before disappearing as he remembered what he was feeling a moment ago. 'Is this what they feel when people are talking about you without you near?' Before the male even realize he was falling into a deep slumber.

Sakata and Amatsuki was trying to get the albino to walk faster. "S- Slow down!" The albino in suffering panted. "And be late? No way!" The brunette started to run faster the redhead close behind and the albino following. "Was it my fault that the homework was so hard?!" "Who told you to do it last minute?!" Amatsuki shot back. "Rude!" The albino pouted for he lost his braincells to make a comeback.

"Huh, just you two?" Shima blinked looking at Soraru and Senra, usually they're stuck together like glue. "Luz got a cold and the tanuki took care of him." Soraru answered plainly before yawning. "Tanuki?" Shima tilted hus head before bursting out laughing, Kashitaro chuckled while Soraru and Senra snickered.

"Sorry! Are we late?!" The tall brunette shouted out gaining people's attention. Senra, Shima and Soraru apologized to the passerbys. "You're just in time." Kashitaro patted the younger's head helping him calm down. "I told him..to..slow down.. but he.. didn't do it..." The albino behind Amatsuki panted out. "Eh? Where's Urata-san..and Luz?" The redhead almost forgot about the bleach-blonde male but let's not talk about that. Soraru sighed, he hated repeat everything over and over again...

After another looooong explanation from the old man, they finally split up and went to their classrooms.

"Today the whole school shall have two new teachers." After that one line from the school radios, the entire school started to become chaos.

"Maybe that's the meeting for yesterday."
"But why so sudden?"
"Hopefully they're attractive..."
"Eww, pervert!"

Now this of course weirded out the raven-haird male, he had received a message from Lon about getting new teachers that'll monitor them... But he was hoping for less attention. Since, how can you monitor someone when everyone is asking you questions.. but what made his unsettled was the need for those two people.

"What is happening now?.."