Chapter # 18

"I never knew Hyung you would be like that", Jimin teased his boyfriend. Both of them were outside the balcony, eavesdropping the two latter. Yoongi's ears turned red on aforementioned. He turned a little to answer his boyfriend on his defense,

"He is my brother. Of course I have to be like that. I'm possessive much and you should know that by now".

Jimin pouted as he cutely replied to his boyfriend, "Now you are making me feel bad like I don't care about my best friend".

Yoongi pecked his lips softly, "I know you care the most so don't feel bad. Besides you and I are one so it doesn't matter who does it. Right?" Jimin's eyes sparkled and he nodded excitedly. "Being the responsible Hyungs we are, we should put some condoms and lube in their room because I doubt that they have condoms there", Jimin said looking at his boyfriend who nodded in return.

They both turned around to complete the little mission they just shared. Jimin grabbed a pack of condoms and a bottle of lube, he then looked around and Yoongi whispered, "The coast is clear". Then they both tiptoed and went to the room which Jungkook and Taehyung was using. Jimin immediately put the things inside the drawer and both latter returned to their shared room, "Mission accomplished", Jimin raised his fist in the air, smirking.

"Never knew I would do something like that", Yoongi sighed.

Jimin kissed his cheek. " There is first of everything", he muttered. Yoongi then grabbed his boyfriend by his neck and pulled him closer to close the distance between their lips. Jimin immediately gave in to the kiss and sat on his lap, grinding and deepening the kiss. And for sure they wouldn't stop after just a kiss. It would be a long hot night for them too.

----------------

"So are you free tonight?"

Taehyung laughed as tears sparkled on both of their eyes, mirroring their emotions they were feeling in that moment. Without saying anything, he pulled Younger from his waist and molded his lips around his lower lip, suckling on it answering him in a way that Jungkook got his answer without the words being spoken. Taehyung grabbed him by his ass and Jungkook understood the signal and jumped on the right time, legs folding around Older's waist and hands desperately grasping his silk lock.

Taehyung then turned around without breaking the kiss, taking long but steady steps towards their shared room. Their lewd lips smacking sounds buzzing on their ears and they didn't care less that anyone could hear them or they could get caught by their Hyungs. Little did they know that their Hyungs were busy doing the same exercise that they have just started. The moment they were inside the room, Taehyung pinned Jungkook on the door and he immediately stood on his feet. Now grabbing Older by his collars. Both of their eyes had the spark and blaze that were speaking louder for them. Speaking the words they were afraid to voice out or hesitate to talk out.

"Fuck you are so beautiful", Taehyung murmured, as his fingers caressed Younger's cheek. Jungkook immediately leaned into his touch, closing his eyes and feeling his warmth. Taehyung licked his lower lip because his mind was full of obnoxious thoughts that he wanted to do with Jungkook and Jungkook making these faces was making hard for him to control his wild thoughts because he was worried and afraid that he might ruin his first time. That maybe Jungkook would regret giving him his virginity. But before his mind could confused him more, Younger slowly opened his eyes giving him the smile of assurance that he trust him fully with everything.

"I love you", Jungkook whispered softly.

"I love you", Taehyung said in a breath-y voice as he cupped his cheeks and leaned in to kiss him once again. Jungkook squeezed around Taehyung's shaky hands, deepening the kiss as he served him with his tongue. Taehyung sucked on it immediately, forgetting about everything that was on his mind moments ago. All now he could focus was Jungkook in his arms and his tongue making him crazy as the warmth burst inside his mouth. They both were moaning, savouring the moment and relishing it.