Chapter # 1

Heyo lovely peeps! I'm back with another FF and this story came to my mind after listening to "Outlaws of Love" by "Adam Lambert".

Warning:

Contain mature content, strong language, smut, BDSM, Kinky sex, crossdressing, violence, angst. Just understand that this book isn't for any underage. So please don't read and spoil your innocence 👀

Do not report xoxo
-K.T-

Note:

Any character shown as bad guy in the FF has nothing to do with their real life. So please don't compare any idol with their negative persona shown in this story.

Pairing:

TaeKook (of course because I'm a trash dude 😤)
NamJin
YoonMin
Sope

The first name of the pairing indicates "Top" Squad while the last names are "Bottom" Squad 😎

In the honor of Pride Month, I wanted to release a little teaser of it 💜

Also try to spread LOVE because HATE is being spread anyways :") Be a reason for someone's happiness and smile. Don't become a reason for someone's pain and suffering.

---------------------

"Intro"

The world is full of hypocrites. Everybody here tries to prove themselves as an angel while they're nothing but demon. Demon's who wanted to snatch the smile from one's face then pretend to be their well-wisher and console them. I wanted to say to the world Shove your dick in your mouth and choke die on it. Fuckers!!

I once used to be a very lively and happy kid. The one who used to see the world in a different light. For whom the world was colorful like disco light. Those disco light spark a rainbow in my heart and that rainbow turned me into a totally different person. An amazing person to be more precise.

But that rainbow didn't last for long because I came to understand that this world is nothing but full of shit. Everything was good and rainbow-y until I turned 15. My perspective changed completely and the rainbow that used to shimmer inside my heart turned into vague. I painted it with black. Everything was dark and pitch black. I shut everything that might bring me to light.

Until after sometimes, my dark clouded sky was pierced with a shining sun-ray. It was like that the cloud that used to surround me and made me gloomy just got burned by that light and for the first time in ages, I saw the clear bright blue sky. The sun was shining upon my head in his full glory. Giving my cold body the warmness it was yearning for so long. So was I a fool to not let that sunshine came sooner to me? To be honest, I regret the time I spent in darkness.

But as I said this world is full of shits and even after knowing this truth, I turned myself into a shit too. Just to blend in this fucking society. The society who pretends that they care about us but in fucking reality, they don't give a fuck whether one of us live or die....

Damnnnn... I still yearned for that light .. I was a fucking fool to show a blind eye to that light. God... If just for once I could turn back time and embrace that light in my arms. For once, if I just get a chance to hold his hand and stop him and make him stay by my side.... For once, if I could just tell him that he was the sun for my dark sky and who showed me how everything looks under the light..