Chapter # 12

"That's why it's a famous saying that don't judge someone if you never walked in their shoes", Yoongi glared Taehyung.

After taking few deep breaths, Taehyung spoke, "I'm ashamed of my actions—

"—well you should because you were the one who leaned over him, he didn't", Yoongi cut him off.

"I-i have my reasons to d—

"—no reason is good enough—

"—Hyung let him complete please", Jimin pleaded. Yoongi huffed but gave him a go ahead.

"My dad knows about you all. H-he knows that we all hanging out together. Before leaving, he choked me and warned me that if I tried to do anything funny then", he paused, sucking a sharp breathe then he continued, "then he might kidnap you all and teach you a lesson", he finished closing his eyes.

"Alllright", Jin dragged l. "So he was trying to say that if by any chance he finds out that you're involved with a guy then he might teach us a lesson by kidnapping us because we turned you into a gay".

Taehyung nodded. "Man what a jerk", Hoseok huffed.

"Not a jerk. He is a bastard", Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

"I just don't want him to get harmed because of me. I never want that", Taehyung said. "But I do want him and I'm afraid that he might get hurt because I'm falling for him", he said in a small voice, looking straight into Yoongi's eyes. Who was staring him back like they were having a staring competition.

Taehyung didn't budge. He kept staring back because he meant each word he said. He is falling for Younger and he too wanted to feel what being in love feels like. For once, he wanted to forget about all his worries and wanted to let his heart guide him. He wanted to fly and touch the rainbow that filled the world with beautiful colors. He wanted to paint his world with colors, Younger's colors to be more precised.

After like few minutes of staring battle, Yoongi drawled, "It's not my place to forgive you or take a decision against you, it's my brother's decision. But if you hurt him once more then I promise to make your life a living hell".

Taehyung nodded and thanked him to which he just rolled his eyes. They spent the rest of the night cussing both latter's father and sharing some past incidents.

Taehyung was waiting for the sun to rise soon. He just wanted to apologise to Jungkook and clear all the misunderstandings between them. Because it's the only time he can bond properly with Younger without having to worry about his asshole father. He just wanted him to be near him and he was getting impatient for that.

--------------

Next morning, Jimin, Jackson, Jinyoung, Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung came together. Soon Hoseok joined them. They all were  sitting in the garden and talking about the assignment when Jackson changed the topic to Taehyung. "So when are you going to talk to Jungkook??"

Taehyung looked up from the notes he was holding and suddenly everybody was curious about him talking to Jungkook instead of assignment. Seeing all eyes on him, he sighed, "Well I'll talk to him when I'll see him and for your kind of information, I haven't seen him yet".

The moment he finish, they all heard girls squealing inside the campus. "Can't they stop pretending to be cute", Jinyoung roll his eyes.