Tae's plushie

Author's pov

"Hey do you need help or something"? Jimin asked still half asleep leaning against the kitchen counter, watching Suga and jhope cook.

"No thank you cutie." Jhope said smiling widely at jimin knowing that Suga is glaring at him now.

"Hehe" jimin blushed.

"Jimin can you please go and call JK and tell him that the lunch is ready?". Said Suga.

"Oh hell no. That man is scary". Jimin said running off to Jin and Tae in the living room where the two were watching cartoon.

Jin was watching cartoon with his baby cuddling, when he called him out.

"hyungie"
"Yes baby?" Jin replied.

"I wawt my plwshies" Tae said tears rolling down his cheeks.

"MOTHER FUCKING RM" Jin yelled standing up.

Jungkook and Namjoon came downstairs running, while suga and jhope almost had a mini heartattack  hearing Jin yell.

"WHATTTT what happened?" Namjoon said confused looking at Jin.

"Why is he crying?" Jungkook said somewhere concerned looking at the little.

"Because of you all fuckers"
Jin replied.

"Bwd wowd" Taehyung whispered still crying in jimin's arms now.

"Wait I swear I didn't do anything" jungkook replied.

"Me too". Namjoon said worried.

"Me three". Suga said coming out from the kitchen.

"Me hundred" jhope said waving his hands up.

Everyone looked at him weirdly.

"Hehe I just wanted to butt in you know?" Jhope said smiling slyly.

"Ignore him. Tell me what happened why is Tae crying?" Namjoon asked concerned.

"You people kidnapped us and didn't KIDNAPPED TAE'S PLUSHIE. HE MISS THEM NOW." Jin said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Aww baby" Namjoon said hugging Taehyung feeling guilty.

"Don't hug my baby" Jin said pissed.

"He's my baby too" Namjoon replied still hugging the boy.

"HE WAS. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE." Jin yelled.

"Shut up you two. I called my man he will pick all the plushies and tae's toys and will drop them here. You don't need to worry." Jungkook said shutting both of them.

"REWLLY"? Taehyung asked excited.

"Really" jungkook replied smiling softly at the boy.

"umm cwn ywu pwease ask thwm to bwing taetae's fav cowouring books and swme cowours and swme cwndies too pwease? and,and also paci pwease?" Tae requested showing his puppy doe eyes to Jungkook fidgeting his fingers.

"Ofcourse I will" jungkook said walking up to Taehyung messing his hair a little smiling. "Anything else"? He added.

"Twnk ywu. Nuu". Taehyung said being shy.

"Jungkook is whipped."  Jhope whispered to Suga.
"So am I for your fingers" jimin said out of no where whispering in Suga's ear.

Again Suga was nothing but a whole tomato blushing.

"But wait you don't know where we live and hands off my baby's hair." Jin said glaring at Jungkook.

"I have my ways now let's go and have lunch. YOUR BABY must be hungry". Jungkook replied rolling his eyes.