hobi and Jin-young

Author's pov

Bts were still at the Got7 Mafia house. Jackson and Jungkook didn't wanted to leave each other yet. They were catching up everything sitting on the sofa.

Taehyung, jimin and Mark were playing along with JayB, Bambam, RM and Suga.

Jin, Yugyeom, and young-jae were cooking in th kitchen.

Meanwhile Jhope was finding Jin-young the whole mansion but couldn't find him.

He really somewhere liked the boy because how innocent he was and felt sorry for him but he couldn't accept thinking he's a rival.

Jhope then went outside thankfully finding Jin-young sitting on the edge of the pool, sipping on his wine.

Jhope went to Jin-young sitting besides him.

"Came here to make fun of me? Go on" said Jin-young with a sad chuckle.

"Heyyyy.......
No I'm sorry. What I did is stupid I know. But Jungkook is a like a little brother to me. I couldn't see him getting worried all day. Then I found you on Instagram. I knew you were a Got7 member, so I took advantage I guess. I'm so sorry." Said jhope guilty.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it. I'm used to getting used." said Jin-young smiling at Jhope.

"W-what? Hey I'm really sorry" said jhope hugging jin-young out of no where. "Want to talk about it?" He asked.

Jin-young pulled out the hug saying "my first boyfriend used me to get his boyfriend back. Nothing else. So it's really okay. I'm okay. You don't have to pity me. Whatever you did was right." Said jin-young.

"Are you still up for a date?" Asked jhope.

"I said don't pity me" answered Jin- Young with a chuckle.

"And I'm telling you I'm not pitying you. I genuinely like you okay? You are really very soft, innocent and cute. You also know how to play UNO. Ofcourse I like you. So, wanna go on a date with me?" Asked jhope with his hopeful eyes.

Jin-young chuckled before saying "ofcourse I'll go since we all are good now"

"Yeahhhhhhhhh thank youuuu. I'm so sorry and I promise I'll make it up to you" said jhope.

"How will you make it up to me?" Asked Jin-young curiously.

"Like this" said jhope pecking Jin-young's lips softly.

Jin-young gasped touching his lips, widening his eyes.

"D-did y-you j-just" shuttered Jin-young.

"Yeah baby I did. You like it don't you" said jhope teasing.

"Y-yah d-don't tease me" said Jin-young blushing the brightest shade of red.

"You are so cute" said jhope booping his nose.

"I can be hot too you know" said Jin-young leaning forwards.

"Oh yeah? How?" Asked jhope leaning too.

"Like this" said Jin-young kissing jhope softly.

Jhope kissed him back smiling.

"Daddy I wwnt a kish too" said Mark looking at the scene in front of him

"Mw two dadda" said Taehyung.

"Me thwee daddy" said Jimin.

"NOT IN FRONT OF MY BUTTER YOU BITCHES" yelled Jin.

Both jhope and Jin-young flinched, blushing hard.

Everybody giggled at the two.

"Now you know how it feels like to interpret everything yeah?" Asked Jungkook laughing.

"S-shut it" said jhope shyly.

Everybody enjoyed their dinner together, laughing and smiling and ending it with a movie night.
ᕙ(  • ‿ •  )ᕗ

______________________________________
GUYSSSSSSSSSS BUTTER IS COMING OUT ON 21ST MAY 13:00 KST. YOU ALL BETTER PRE SAVE THE BUTTER BEFORE I BECOME BITTER AND WHEN IT COMES OUT STREAM THE FUCK OUT.
          WOOHOOOO IM SO EXCITED.
🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈🧈

Also I hope you all liked this small chapter. Don't worry I'm updating again today. I love you guys with all my butter 🥰🧈

 I love you guys with all my butter 🥰🧈

*STAN BTS*

*STAN BTS*