shy kookie

Author's pov

Jungkook and Tae were playing in tae's room while Suga and jimin were in their room playing video games Jin and jhope cooking and RM trying to find information regarding Jackson and his group.

"Kookie cwn I ashk ywu something?" Asked taetae avoiding Jungkook's eyes.

"Sure baby what is it?" Said Jungkook softy.

"um why dwd yuw slwp me" taetae asked tears threatening to fall.

Jungkook's heart broke hearing the question. He pulled taetae into a hug and whispered sorry's softly in his ear .

"I'm so sorry sweetie. I swear I didn't mean it. I thought you were one of Jackson's man. I'm so sorry!"

"Jwskson?" Asked taetae looking up to jungkook with his crystal eyes.

"He's a bad guy baby. I thought you work with the bad guys. But you are the best boy right? I won't repeat my mistake I swear."

"Uh uh" Taehyung said pulling off the hug.

"What do I do to make Taetae forgive me?" Jungkook asked attempting to act cute cringing internally, but he needed his baby's forgiveness.

Taehyung giggled putting his finger under his chin as if he's thinking something really deep.

"Uuhhmmmm gwve me a muuuaaaaaa on my chwwks, becawse yuw hit me thwre." Taehyung said hugging Tata pouting.

Jungkook was confused because he didn't understand what mua is!

"Umm and what's that?" Jungkook asked tilting his head confused.

"awshhhh yuw dwnt kwow muaahhhh? twch twch. Cwme here". Taehyung said sounding like a big boy face palming and calling jungkook forward.

Jungkook leaned forward not expecting what Taehyung did right there.
Taehyung kissed jungkook's cheeks which were bright red now.

Jungkook froze widening his eyes.

"Thish ish muahhh silly. Jin hywngie giwes me whenewer I'm sad or angwy. Now come gwve me muaahhhhhh. I will fowguve yuw". Taehyung said leaning forward.

Jungkook was blushing like crazy. His heart was beating so fast to the point he might die then and there because of the little's cuteness.

Jungkook quickly pecked Tae's cheeks. He was very shy.

Taehyung giggled clapping happily.

"I fwgivee yuw ggukie" Taehyung said hugging jungkook.

The cold mafia leader's heart melted for the first time because of someone who he met for the shortest time period. He was whipped. Whipped for Taehyung. He was happy that the little made him happy. He is willing to give the world to Taehyung.

 He is willing to give the world to Taehyung