cuddles

Author's pov

It was 6 am in the morning and Taehyung couldn't stop crying. He woke up in little space because he had a scary dream.

"Taetae it's okay I told you, no one's gonna hurt you. Your Jin hyungie is here right." Jin said hugging the crying boy.

"Nu nu w-wwnt d-dada" Taehyung said crying.

Jin was shocked hearing dada from Taehyung's mouth. He never mentioned anything about wanting a daddy before.

"Shh shh it's okay stop crying" Jin whispered consoling the boy.

"D-daddyyyyyyyyyyyy" Taehyung whined crying hard now.

Jin's headache didn't help at the moment so he called Namjoon. Namjoon picked the call immediately.

"Can you please come to my room right now." Jin said not waiting for the reply, cutting the call.

Namjoon came immediately running.

"Heyy what's wrong why is he crying?" Namjoon asked to Jin worried seeing taetae cry.

"He had a bad dream. And now he wants daddy, though he doesn't have one. He wouldn't stop crying."
Jin answered sighing.

"Wait I think I know who can help." Said Namjoon almost walking out of the room, but then stopping,turning back to Jin before saying "um Jin can you please go and wake up Jungkook. He will kill me then and there if I woke him up. I'll take care of Tae. I'm sure Taehyung is asking for jungkook right now."

"Ewww baby why that bitch? Am I not handsome enough for you? Am I not worth it? Am I not a perfect brother material that you need that ugly poop to be your daddy? EWWWW Taehyung I didn't know you had such bad choices omg are you sure you are my taetae baby?" Jin asked turning back to Taehyung who was still crying.

"Not the right time Jin" Namjoon said face palming himself.

"I'll kill you. It's Seokjin. Also take care of my baby" Jin said kicking Namjoon and walking out of the room.

"Owwwww aish I love you too" Namjoon thought to himself taking Tae in his arms.

Jin walked in Jungkook's room without knocking.
He started shaking jungkook aggressively.

"Hey kid wake up" said Jin.

"What the fuck." Jungkook opened his eyes to see Jin standing there with half closed eyes. "Why can't you let me live in peace. GO AWAY IDIOT." Yelled jungkook closing his eyes.

"Come to my room right now" Jin said annoyed.

"I'm not RM" replied Jungkook.

"Don't waste my time get up fast" said Jin

"Fuck o-" jungkook was cut off by Jin

"Taetae is crying"

Those words were enough to wake jungkook up and run to Tae's room in speed.

"Good. I'll just sleep here" Said Jin knowing that Tae is gonna be fine now.

He slept at Jungkook's bed soundly.

Jungkook ran to Tae's room. He opened the room with a loud thud just to see Taehyung crying hard in RM's arm.

His heart just broke into pieces looking at the younger's condition.

"You can go now RM." Said Jungkook standing at the door.

Tae lifted his head to see jungkook standing there. He cried more making grabby hands indicating jungkook to pick him up.