First Day

*The picture above is me, Kaitlyn. This story is based on my highschool freshman experience and some of the things that have occurred and how I have made some of the best friends I have. Enjoy, Vote, and Comment! This is all true as well.*

I am literally so nervous for school. Why do we have school? Its useless I can learn everything I know on YouTube. Oh well, its five thirty Monday morning and I'm getting dressed. I like the morning it is so quiet and peaceful. Its the only peace I get in this house hold.

I'm a 14 year old girl and I am not your average girl. I'm 5'4 with the same size hands as a five year old and I play piano. Music has always been my life and I've been writing songs since I learned how to. That's been about 4 years.
*40 minutes passes*

I run to the bus stop making it by the last few seconds. I hop on the bus and began to look for a seat, good thing its the same bus and bus driver as last year. I put my head down walking to the back of the bus knowing I'll be on for an hour.

I sit down putting my bag beside me so nobody can sit with me. I pull my phone out and turn down the brightness. I grab my earphones and put them in my ears connecting them to my phone and playing the song Bullet by: Hollywood Undead. I just relate to that song so much and when my child hood friend showed me it, I died. 
*40 minutes later*

My long distance girlfriend left me a text knowing she wouldn't be awake when I woke up. She always does this and I'm glad she does. Oh yeah, I'm a lesbian just thought that would be important information.
Text messages

Gf: Goodmorning babe, so I need to talk to you about something you may not be happy about I should be up just text back...

Me: Oh okay, that doesn't sound good.

I look out the window realizing we are dropping off the middle school kids at the school. I get two text at the same time.

Gf: I think we need to break up cause I am in love with someone that's not you.

Me: oh okay then, bye.

I open up the next text that was from my GAY best friend Ryan.

R: Hey, meet me in the cafe and I'll show you to your classes.

Me: K, well I literally just got dumped and I'm at the school see you in a sec.

I stand up and gather my things and began walking to the front of the bus. I get off heading to the front doors of the school I have literally never been here, I didn't come to open house or whatever, my mom doesn't take me anywhere ever.

I walk to the cafe and start looking around for my friend when I feel arms snake up my body from behind I turn around and almost punch him in the face.

"Jebus, Ryan, don't do that!" I scream kind of loudly. I don't like hugs from behind, it reminds me of my child hood when I would get kicked by my mom and my sister would attempt to give me brain damage by punching me in the back of the head.

"Sorry, sorry I forgot. Let's walk." He said grabbing my arm walking me towards b-hall already knowing my teachers.

As were walking we walk past a group of three girls all of them see to be fairly close and attractive. One caught my eye, but I couldn't get a good sight of her though, but her height and hair was perfect, almost too perfect. I was determined to figure out who she was.