This Is The End.

Thanks for everyone who has read, I've recently gone through some stuff and I didn't share, but I'm going to upload this chapter. I hope Kara sees it and I hope y'all enjoy it. Thanks for the support guys. Go read my other story "This is me" and "The Real Affect" in one of them I'm a straight girl names Ashley. Haha
I love you guys!
P.S. trigger WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
____________________________________

"You know what, I can't believe you Kaitlyn. You don't do shit anymore i tell you to do one thing and you cant, you just can't! You're just worthless trash and that's all you will ever be. I thought you were gonna be the child to help me when I get older and be the straight A student, captain of the girls basketball team, and my little artist but no you give up on yourself. You're the reason I get drunk every night cause YOU are MY failer. YOU only drag me down, so leave. Get the hell out!" I was crying by this point. If you ever say parents have to love there child just know you are wrong. Parents don't have to do shit, if it ain't what they want.

I try to get enough things before she strikes me.

"I'm sorry mom. I wish I could do better." She strikes me again.

"I wish I could be your achievement!" She hits me again, this goes on for hours before I can find my way to the door.

I walk to the closest gas station and ask if I could stay the night there.
Next day March 12, 2015.

I walk to where I'm supposed to get on the bus, I did a hell of a good job covering up the bruises that showed. I also cover the cuts that I made last. One for each time I'd ever disrespected her and for each time I failed someone. For each time I hurt myself or others. Almost my entire body is now cover in cuts. They cover from my elbows to my shoulder. They are all over my thighs and legs  my hips. I'm damaged. That's all I'll ever be.

Skip to school, third period.

I run into Kara not paying attention texting and listening to music. It hurt when she shoved me back playfully, but I cover it up. No one needs to know. When I get into drama I just lay my head down and I let a single tear fall from my eye, I was broken and damaged.

I realize now I don't think I liked Kara as much as I thought I did or I am a really good person at talking myself out of things. I don't like her like that anymore. Plus, I have my beautiful Babygirl now, I wish I could tell her everything that happen though.

Kara kind of fell off the face of the earth with me and we talk every now and then. I wish she hadn't. I don't know why its like that now but I guess I'll be okay. I do miss her though as a friend, as someone to talk to when I needed someone I really need her now more than ever  but I don't want to be a burden, she has her own problems.

-----------

Its now March 16th and my mom found me Saturday the 14th. She apologized and then took me out Sunday. I am terrified of her but I'll be okay.

I'm okay.

I'm not so broken.

I'm not so damaged.

I'm more just....what's the word..

Dead.
___________________________________
That's the end of this story I hope you enjoyed. Now not all of this was true, but we are gonna leave it like that but I will say the cutting part is true and the amount of times my mom hit me were not, but that fight did happen. I wish I could write more chapter, but I guess I gave up on Kara. I have someone now though, her name is Kaye and she is my world and my everything. I truly do love her. I'm sorry of this isn't the ending you wanted but not all fairlytales can have a happy ending.
Love you.
Vote and comment.
Thanks for the support lovelies.
=°_°=