Next Semester

This is gonna be a hell of a chapter cause I want it to be. I wouldn't say this is my best work but I'm trying to remember everything that I can. Zach this one is for you bro. I updated, you happy now? Enjoy!
___________________________________

I woke up the next morning feeling mad at myself for going back to one night stands. The rest of the couple of weeks I felt sorry for anyone I had ever hurt and I know her cause I ignored several text and calls, because I was selfish and took advantage of her, for the saddest excuss. I was mad and upset for Kara not liking me, what did I expect she barely knows me. Why would she like me?
*The morning after the first day of 2nd semester*

I wake up dreading to face the world. I have the same routine and find all my classes I have at least one friend in all classes, but what conflicted me was that I have drama with guess who...Kara.

I think I talked to her once in the class and that was about it, but I sat at lunch by myself which is always fun and self motivating.

I kind of just go through the motions, go home, and go to my room.

I hear my alarm go off and I yet had went to sleep this has been happening constantly where I don't get any sleep besides like two nights during the week and even then there are many weeks where I just can't sleep.

I get up like every other day and go make some pizza rolls. I go back to my room get dressed and put my hair up in a pony tail. I get ready for the day and head for the bus. I made it there a couple minutes early so I pull my guitar to my side and lay it down and play with my lighter.

My seat got changed to the middle of the bus which pisssed me off but I'll be okay. I get to the school and go inside and meet up with my friend Ryan. We met up with some friends and began walking around the school first dropping our friend Yaneli off at her class and walking to mine. I set my stuff off and walk out into the hall and we walk down c-hall and to d-hall. Ryan walks into his class, which funny enough was Kara's first period last semester. I only know that because one week my mom got in my face and coos got involved, I basically had to go stay with my dad for the week. I ended running into Kara when she came into the school and I walked with her to her first period.

Ryan walked with me to b-hall then back to c-hall and it was time for everyone to class so we parted aways.

My two academic classes were right after the other so I got those done with a breeze and today I sat with my friends David, Joshua, and Zach. We are all close friends except Zach I think I have talked to him like once. He was cool by me, because he was gay but I needed to know more about him.

After lunch I realize Zach and I have a lot in common. He is like me in a guys body. Pretty cool I always meet me like that so I had a view of myself if I ever decided to change genders, haha. Its great.

After like a week and a half I started to sit with Kara and the people at her table, whom were also my friends. Zach and I became great friend, he is my other me, my long lost brother almost. Haha, but I still have feelings for Kara.
______________________________________
I'm leaving it there. Am I mean? Oh well, you read this. Vote and comment. This is so fun to basically share this with my friend Zach this one was for you, love you babe. :)