I Need To Tell Her.

This is sort of a long chapter but it has a lot of details in it. There maybe a picture up later for this chapter if Kara still has the drawing. Enjoy! =^.^=

_____________________________

I get dressed putting on my black skinny jeans and a couple sizes to big plaid shirt that my step father gave to me before my mom and him got married. I put my bow tie on and grab my bag. I walked out of the bathroom signed some papers and we left the hospital.

My mom gave me this entire lecture about how I have changed. The only thing is I can't tell her I changed because of her actions.

We arrive at the school and I made it right when the bell had rung for 2nd block. I sign in and get a note I ran to the back of the school and down the stairs and made it right before the bell had rung.

When I made it I saw Kara standing with Dana having a deep conversation probably about 5SOS or something along those lines.

I walked over to Andreina who was standing sort of close to them and since I wasn't gonna change out I just threw my stuff up against the bleachers that were up so you couldn't sit on them, and threw myself in to them feeling the impact on my back and slid down to put my kness against my chest.

I laid my head in the crease of my legs pressed together and could hear Kara talking about Tyler Oakley and some video he had posted with Darren Criss. On the other side of me I could hear my friend Emily talking to Andreina about how she had a soccer game this weekend. I listen to the rest of the voices chatter around me until I heard the whistle blow. I didn't participate in class that day because of doctors request.

A group of my friends came up around me and asked if I was okay without raising my face so no one could see the tears gathering in my eyes, I nodded my head in geasture to assure them I was okay. Everyone rubbed my back and told me I'd be okay. God, I really hate peoples sympathy.

The rest of the day kind of passed with the time mocking me, slow. I dreaded running into one of Kara's fiend Alex, who is a friend of mine as well, in the third period. I greeted my friends in the class throwing a smile on my face that was as fake as plastic. I felt like plastic. I felt fake now. No one knew my emotion and it began to become a routine to lie.

The week went by in a blur of me running into Kara and other friends and I just felt trapped in my feeling  I decided to tell my friend, Andreina, how I felt about Kara.

It was Saturday night and I was texting my friend and I told her how I felt about Kara. She told me I should just tell her and get it over with, that there was a 50/50 chance she would like me back. So I wrote a letter on the back of a picture I drew with one hand forming half a heart.

The letter basically said how I thought she was georgous and that I have thought she was cute since I first saw her and that I liked how she was nice to everyone she met and she was very kind. And I signed it as a secret admire and gave her two hints.

1. I'm a girl

And

2. I watch Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan.

Turns out it wasn't very secretive because the day I gave it two her she guessed me the first time. I left my number on it and told her to text me if she wanted to know who I was; however, she had guessed it on the first try. How fun. *sarcasm at its finest.*

At the end of class I basically had Andreina tell her she could still text me whenever she could and she said she would sometime after school.

I hardly used my phone because I didn't want it to be dead by the time she had texted me.

She ended up not texting me til later that night and we didnt talk hardly that much so I fell asleep listening to my mom fight with my step dad.
_____________________________________
That's it for this chapter, did you like it? I hope so. Oh yeah, so Kara is reading this story, that's fun. I will upload two more times today for my other GBF (gay best friend) Zach. He said he wants it to be more juicy so be prepared for the next chapter.
Vote and comment!!! Love you lovelies. :).