core memories :]

KCON JAPAN 2019 — i will have a special stage with San. we will perform "INTRO (gangster by labrinth) + DEVIL IN ME (halsey)", with individual and couple choreography parts. the intro will be more powerful (hiphop) and 'devil in me' will have contemporary couple dance + aerial dance (my solo) + san's dance preference (his solo). this will be our first appearance together.

'ROYAL BARBIES' — Our pre debut group name was 'Royal Barbies' and we had a "series" with 10 episodes were we introduced ourselves, our lifes, the mv shooting... The series was recorded in June and uploaded in July, the second/third week. We changed our group name the August 1.

CHRISTMAS — in christmas, my group of friends and i make an 'invisible friend' (we all receive perfect gifts and we love it) and we spend time doing silly things together. we all have great times and enjoy it.

STUDIO CHOOM's "ARTIST OF THE MONTH" — i will be the artist of the month a few times, and i will cover "joke's on you", "dead or alive" and "if u seek amy"

PLANS WITH FRIENDS  // GROUP trips without cameras, parties, shopping together (in sometimes, dispatch follows us), chill movie nights, photoshoots when we go out, picnics, PILLOW FIGHTS, camping, truth or dare, karaokes, café dates, disneyland, cooking, sleepovers, amusement parks, stargazing, dying our hairs, handmade bracelets and necklaces, go for a run, tasting food of other countries, gossip!!, just dance, UNO, skating, hide and seek (sometimes in ikea), variety shows, late night drives, paint together, horror movies at nights, go to the park at night, go to the mall and enter every store, youtube videos, 24h in a store, road trips, eating out...

IDOL SLEEPOVER — it's like LieV but with 6 idols of different groups with the same position in the group (maknae, leader, main rapper, main vocalist, main dancer, oldest...). first episode released in 2013

JYP VARIETY SHOW — its a variety show recorded in different parts of the company with different jype idols as showcasters. the episodes will have "interviews", games and more.

EUROVISION — I will represent Spain in Eurovision (we'll see when and if i go alone or with the group)

ÉLITE — i will be casted as Natalia (replacing Carla), i will be in every season and she's like Cayetana + Carla + Mencía

LA CASA DE PAPEL — i will be casted as Tokyo (replacing Ursula Corberó).

NANA's YT VIDEOS — on the group youtube channel, each member will have their own section to post whatever we want (vlogs, gameplays, reviews, etc). In my section, i will post vlogs, gameplays, interviews to the members/spanish youtubers/other idols/etc, asmr videos... in the asmr videos, i will do different types of asmr (asmr like latte, mukbangs, eating edible food, collabs with other idols that also do asmr (felix, hwa..), teaching languages (spanish, english)...). in the gameplays i will be playing alone/with other idols/with fans/with spanish youtubers/etc

'PROMETO' by Pablo Alboran — In 2017, i will collaborate with him on his upcoming album 'Prometo'. We will collaborate in some songs: "Saturno", "Prometo", "No vaya a ser" and "Tu refugio". Every song will have a videoclip with a story about the song. We have been good friends since 2005, because he used to be my babysitter to gain some money for university. In 2007, he tutored me. Since then, we have been in touch and whenever any of us need something, we call each other.

THE GREATEST SHOWMAN — I will be casted in this movie as H. I will also write and compose the songs "This is me", "Never enough", "Rewrite the stars", "A million dreams" and "The greatest showman" for the movie.

HORÓSCOPO by David Rees — I will collab with him in his song

WHY?

BLOOM