my dr :]

TIME FRAME: 15 days on my dr = 1 hour on my cr
— I will be on my dr for an hour
SAFE WORD: 'sheeeeeeesh' + 3 handclaps
— My clone will do the things i normally do + selfcare, exercise, school stuff, etc
— When i come back of my dr, i will know everything i learned
— i can sleep on my dr without waking up on my cr
— When i shift its gonna be May 2, 2016. I will wake up immediately after hearing the girls screaming and laughing, also one of them will wake me up, but after waking me up, they will leave the room so i will have some time to calm down. I will be wearing black leggings and a big white tshirt.

When i shift, i will be a 'trainee' (i didn't debut but im part of a project group). The day before, JYP told us that we are gonna debut and he also told us that today we are gonna meet our manager. Yesterday, we moved to the new dorm, where we are gonna life just the five of us. Today, we will choose the positions of the members (vocalist, rapper, dancer...) and we will start working on the debut EP, both with the vocal and dancer teachers. We don't have to choose a leader because we already did it when the group 'ROYAL BARBIES' was formed in November 2015 (they choose me cuz im the most responsable one and the one with the longest training period).
We will start recording 'Royal Barbies' series with 20 episodes the May 28, the next day after telling us that the June 1 we will fly to France to record the MV.
I will help with the writing of the songs, producing them and doing the choreography of the debut EP, which are not written yet. Every song will be in korean + english, and will have rap, vocals, dance break and high notes :]. I will also share my thoughts about the concept, the storyline, the fandom name and the new group name.

LIFA APP ;

Its an app on my phone, only visible to me. its always working instantly and its immune to stop working.

 its always working instantly and its immune to stop working

The pic on the left is how the app looks like on my phone. the photo on between is what i see when i open the app. after the face / touch id, i will see the pic on the right, with different options:
— Wallet: it controls my bank account. i also have another apps for this, but this wallet tells all the money i have (cash + cards).
— Scripts: here i can read my script and change it (add or remove things)
— Map: it works like google maps, but it doesnt navigate me, it just show me the map of places (jyp building, my apartament, etc)
— Appearance: here i can change my face, body, etc. if i change something people will think that it has always been like this
— Closet: here i can make outfits with the clothes i have on my wardrobe. when i open the closet, i will find easily the clothes i chose
— instead of design will be "pinterest": same as in my cr, but if i want something from it i would just have to say "i want this like [the way i want it]" three times
— instead of delivery will be "relationships": here i can see my relationship level with friends, partner, sibling and more
— portals: here i can check the time i have left on my dr, change the time frame, see my cr and check on my clone (what is doing and things like that)