relationships :]

• CRUSHES:
STRAY KIDS' Bang Chan (since 2010)
How we met? ;; We met in 2010, when he joined the company. At that time i was already a trainne for a year. We became good friends because we spent a lot of time together. Jihyo, him and i became super good friends and hang out together. Some of my nicknames for him are channie, c(h)rispy, wolf/wolfie and kangaroo. Some of his nicknames for me are cat/cattie, baby/babygirl, wallabie (a kangaroo but tinier, he calls me this to tease about my height) and tiny/small (he also calls me this to tease about my height). I realized i fell in love with him in summer 2014 and i told my closest friends and sibling about it.

ATEEZ's Kim Hongjoong (since 2015)
How we met? ;; He joined KQ that year and met San, that's how we met. One day i went to see San & he introduced Hong to me. We became close, but i fell in love with him few months later (i also told my closest friends and sibling about it). Some of my nicknames for him are dear, joongie & mini-hong. Some of his nicknames for me are peaches, sweetie & baby.

• CLOSEST FRIENDS: (best friends, like family)
TWICE's Jihyo. (since 2009)
How we met? ;; We met when i joined the company in 2009, at that time, she was already a trainee for 3/4 years. We spent a lot of time training together, that's how we became good friends. Some nicknames i call her are Jiji (yiyi) and omma. Some nicknames she calls me are lil sis and dal (moon).

BLACKPINK's Rosé (since 2014)
How we met? ;; We met through TWICE's Chaeyoung, when Rosé came to hang out with me and TWICE. We connected so well, we exchanged numbers and started a friendship. Some of my nicknames for her are rosie unnie, princess, sweetie and pasta. Some of her nicknames for me are baby and cutie pie.

F(x)'s Sulli (since 2010)
How we met? ;; I was a huge fan of f(x) since predebut, and in November 12, 2010 i went to their fan meeting. Surprisingly, she wrote her number in my album and we became friends really good friends. Some of my nicknames for her are peach and star. Some of her nicknames for me are princess and sweetie.

SHINee's Jonghyun (since 2011)
How we met? ;; We met in the SHINee concert in Seoul, in January 2, 2011. I lived a y/n full experience, as i was recognized by Jonghyun and at the end of the concert i was called to go to the backstage. I met him there, he signed my album, we started talking and became good friends as he was also a friend of Sulli.

Ladies Code's Ashley Choi (since 2015)
How we met? ;; We met through Rosé, when a day the three of us hang out together. We had a great time that day and became good friends. Some of my nicknames for her are BB (pronounced as baby). Some of her nicknames for me are Barbie.

GOT7's Jackson Wang (since 2011)
How we met? ;; We met when he became a trainee in July 3, 2011. However, i didn't met him until october 2011, when i sneaked to see Bang Chan at the boys practice room. He was so funny and everything was chaotic, thats how our friendship started. Some of my nicknames for him are Wang (to call him), JW and dog/puppy. Some of his nicknames for me are cat/cattie, CH and Choi (to call me).

MONSTA X's Shownu (since 2009)
How we met? ;; We met when i joined JYP, he was already a trainee for a year and we became friends. The next year, he left the company but we kept talking

María Blanco & Alejandro Blanco (since 2001)
How we met? ;; The three of us started kindergarten at the same time, so we became good friends since then. We met together, mostly at their house because they are siblings. We have been best friends since we were three. Some of my nicknames for María are mery, bee. Some of my nicknames for Alejandro are alex, boo, chimp (chimpancé in spanish, bugging him about being like a monkey). Some of maria's nicknames for me are lu, bee. Some of alex's nicknames for me are lu, boo, brat.