Hello Happy World x gn!reader (happy, lucky, smile, yay!)

You were in the tsurumaki residence with kokoro, misaki, hagumi, kanon and kaoru, the band is discussing on what theme will be their next concert, you were spacing out when "y/n-chan/kun, what do you think?" kokoro asked "huh- uhh- ah!- it's great!" you said sweat dropping, "really? then it's set!" kokoro said exited "hakanai..." kaoru said sick because it's taking place on a high ground while misaki's sweat dropping because she knows kaoru is afraid of heights, well kanon knows as well so she reassured kaoru it'll be all right "don't worry it's okay kaoru-san, i'm sure you won't fall!" "let's hope thats true" kaoru said while massaging her temples while hagumi and kokoro is super exited, "yayyyyyyy!" the two cheered, you just sit there and smiles.

After awhile of chattering and talking about how will it go and fun things while laughing and giggling, you smiled because of what this band is like, they really make the world smile, even you, you stare at them with amazement in your eyes...

"Well that's it, you can all go home now" kokoro says "bye kokoron" hagumi says "farewell, see you tomorrow." kaoru trailed "bye" kanon said "goodbye!" misaki said "but before that... 'happy!'." kokoro said " 'lucky!'." hagumi tailed " 'smile!.'" "YAYYY!!"  you all said in unison as  you all head home.

A/n: okay!, the first few chapters is almost complete only RAS and Morfonica left. sorry if this has bad grammars, i'm trying my best to write perfectly and sorry for the wrong comma placements. i hope you enjoyed this small chapter reader-san/chan/kun!.