Yashio Rui x M!reader (library date)

Requested by Emraldknight

Thank you for requesting! ☺️

It's been a while since you and Rui started dating, Rui has a project to be done so you decided to help her so that you can spend time with her.

Rui said that it'll be better to go to the library and make the project there, you agreed.

You were walking with rui to the library, Rui then said "consider this as a date, a library date." you were surprised because out of all your date's with Rui your the one who always plans it or ask her, "sure! i wanted to have a date with you too, i was gonna ask you but it seems like you got to ask first but it made me happy that you wanted to have a date with me!" you said with a grin present on your face, rui blushes a little but smiled.

You and Rui arrived at the library, you then sat with Rui, Rui then started researching for the book she needed.
She came back with the book and took out a notebook and a pen, "so.. what's your project?" you asked "it's a book report" she replied "what book did you choose?" "(insert book name here)" she reply "great! i'll help you highlight the important parts so your explanation won't be that long" you said "..thanks, though you really don't need to." she said, you just ignored it and just said "no problem!" you then recited the most important parts of the story while Rui is writing what you are reciting and after finishing the project, you and Rui read books together.

After that Rui thanked you again, you checked the time and it's 5:57, you then said "let's go to a café for dinner, consider it as a dinner date." Rui just nods and you two went to a fancy restaurant.

You and Rui sat on a two person table in a terrace. Rui ordered a sweet red bean soup with mochi and you ordered a (favorite food/ f/f), your order came and you two start to eat your foods.

you and Rui finished your food, it was afternoon 6:37 and you two are watching the sunset. it was a beautiful scenery that you two watched with a smile on your faces.

"I love you rui"

"I love you too y/n"

You leaned in and kissed Rui, Rui kissed back and you two shared a passionate kiss under the sunset.

End

A/n: i hope you enjoyed this chapter reader-kun
If there's any mistakes, sorry!

-Aaliyah