Layer x gn!reader (Baking)

Requested by piushcat
Enjoy! 😄

Layer loves cooking and so do you, but how about baking? Does she likes to bake?

Masuki gave you a new cake recipe and you wanted to try them out, you want to invite Layer and bake the cake with her, so you waited for the band to finish practicing and asked Layer if she's interested in baking and you said that Masuki gave you a cake recipe and you wanted to try it out with her, she replied  "Sure. I wanted to bake and spend time with you anyway." with a genuine smile.

At your residence

Your set up is done and you both started to make the cake step by step, you stirr the dry ingredients together while Layer is alternate adding dry and wet ingredients. After a while you two finally pour the batter into the pan and put it in the oven to bake.

The cake is finally done! You two tastes it and it's really delicious! Especially when Layer is there it definitely makes it better, you have taken a liking on Layer for long and you really wanted to be with her, and so you said "i like you Rei" and she responds "the feeling is mutual. Y/n" and so you kissed her cheek and you two are together now.

End

I hope you enjoyed it. ( •‿•) here's an extra meme

Credits to the one who made the meme-Aaliyah

-Aaliyah