Chapter 1

~Victoria~

Today is the first day of my senior year. I cant wait to get out of this hell hole. Once I leave im never coming back. Theres to many bad memories.Today I chose to wear black shorts with a crop top that says you cant sit with us. What dont judge I LOVE mean girls. I mean who dosent?

When I get to school I walk straight to my locker to find my BFF Miranda phillips.

"Hey sup bitch."

"Sup, did you know that Steven Prince is having a party we have to go,"I groan I hate partys they always end up with trouble and ever since Jack Stewart ive been avoiding partys because im afaird that I might see him.

"Come on you know that I dont like going to partys,"

"I know but please,"

"Fine, ill go,"

"YAY,"

Then the bell rings. When I start walking I bump into someone.

"Hey watch where your...Holy shit" I ran into the devil himself Jack stewart.

"Miss me love?"instead of answering him I get up and leave and sprint towards my class.

-after class-

Finally lunch im so hungry, and need to go to the bathroom. When I look in the mirror I realized that im just ordinary by that I mean im the typical girl. I have long dark brown hair that stops at my waist, chocolate brown eyes, tan skin, and im 5'5.

When I leave the bathroom I hear people talking.

"Dude, I bet you $100 that I can get her and you cant." I instantly know who that his. Steven prince, the best friend of Jack Stewart.