Chapter 2

When I hear that sentence I know that I should avoid him. I mean I know that I he is an asshole but this is a new level of being an asshole. When I get to lunch I sit next to Miranda.I dont want to sound rude but, who gives two flying fucks about a sale going on at a mall. Honestly I dont know why im friends with her.Were the exact opposite she is girly girl and im a tomboy.For some unknown reason I had to look up and then I saw Steven Prince walk oved to our table.Must I add with Miranda swooning over him.

"What do you want"oh how I hate him

"Well you see princess, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me"he smirked. HA! He thinks im going to say yes after what I heard hell no.

"Hell no, so you can fuck off know"with that his smirk droped and turned into frown.

"Oh come on any girl would kill to go out on a date with me"

"Every girl except me, so fuck off" im about ten seconds from punching that face.

"Fine, but this isnt over" Ugh, I hate him.

So you see I hate him because he used to be my childhood bestfriend I knew him since kindergarten, but then one day he ditched me for the almighty Jack fucking Stewart. Know he acts like we were never friends.

Ever since then I hated him. I dont blame Jack for his asshole ways. I hate Jack for a differnt reason. He broke the little peice of my heart that I had left.

For the rest of the day I had a shitty mood because a) Jack keeps trying to talk to me and b) Steven keeps on asking me on dates. I swear if Steven dosent stop pestering me Im going to punch his perfect nose.

I would be lying if I said that Steven isnt attractive. Thats another reason why I hate him. I dont like the feeling of liking someone. Knowing my luck I know its going to turn out bad.