Chapter 7

" Okay first question why were you crying yesterday?" Shit.

"Well you see thas a very long story."

" I have time."

~3rd person~

Victoria didnt know weather or not to trust him. Nobody knew about this except her family.While she was in deep thought Steven said "you can trust me," he was kinda hurt that she didnt trust him but, she had her reasons.

" Okay well I was 10 when it happened and I was standing by the door and my dad came in through the door. He pushed me out the way hard. When he went upstairs I heard a door bust open and yelling. I dont rember what he was yelling about but, next he came in my room and he said my mom paid for not telling him the truth and, know I was going to pay. He ripped my blanket off and he cut my stomach with a nife because he thought I was lying and he was about to stab me but then the cops came in and arrested him. The cop told me that my mom died. I dont remeber anything after that because I blacked out from the blood loss." When she finished she was full on crying.

" im so sorry." He felt really sorry that happend to her.

She didnt reall acknowledge what he said she just went in and hugged him as hard as she could.

" hey vicky next question, what did you mean by what you said in the gym?" He asked

" Well you see that day you ditched me it was my moms birthday and I was really depressed and I wanted to see you so you can make me laugh," she said.

~Stevens pov~

I should have been there to comfort her but, I was to busy hanging out with Jack. I shouldn't have ditched her and to lighten the mood I decided to ask her this question and it wasnt for the bet.

" Hey do you want to go on a date with me?" She sits up and looks at me with a small smile.

"Sure."