Showing the map

Zuikaku pov

'It's been three days since I found the male called Illinois and he hasn't awakened yet.' I think to myself as I sheath my katana and look back into the house to see my sister standing at the door. "Zuikaku he is waking up!" We run back in and kneel beside him as he groans as hie eyes flutter open to reveal a his (e/color) eyes. " Where... where am i?" He groans while trying to sit up but I push him back down " Relax don't move you are still badly hurt." He tilts his head in my direction " Is this heaven?" I look up at my sisters to see she is equally confused " Because I see two angels." I feel my face heat up and notice my sisters face turn red.  " No your in the Sakura empire base what is the last thing you remember?" I ask as I lay a damp rag on his head while shokaku gets up and leaves.

" I had infiltrated a siren base because they wanted to experiment on me so I went under that cover and stored some maps and other things, then when I was leaving I opened fire on their fuel depo after tricking purifier and removing her head they open fire on me but I was able to get into one of their canals I was told it lead here." He says before coughing " Can I get some water?" I nod a pour a glass of water before helping him drink. " Thank you miss?" I smile " Zuikaku of the 5th carrier division." He nods and turns his head and I look up to see Nagato and takao holding his sword.

"Greetings Illinois I am Nagato leader of this base." She says as he nods " Can I ask how is my ship?" Their faces fall slightly " Its badly damaged Your mains are destroyed you are full of holes and your deck is half gone." Takao says as she kneels by his feet and Nagato kneels on his other side. " Can you explain why you  have purifier's head?" Nagato asks to which he nods and tells her everything he just told me. " I see well then I'll inform the rest of the world that purifier has been slain." She gets up and leaves as he looks at takao " And you are?" She looks up from his sword " Takeo  1st heavy cruiser of the takao class I wanted to tell you that I fixed the nicks on your sword." I look down at his sword and marvel at it's design.

" Where did you get it?" I ask only to see him shrug " Don't know I have only been alive for four months to be exact

" Where did you get it?" I ask only to see him shrug " Don't know I have only been alive for four months to be exact." We both look at him " What about before you got a physical body?" I ask as he shakes his head. " Was never finished." Takao and I look at each other then back at him " Can you l please not look at me like that is bad enough my sisters do it."

Timeskip afew days