Sailing into battle

" Ok girls are you ready to give the report?" I ask as Zuikaku and takao shake their heads. " No not really." Takao responds as she opens the door to find a council in progress " Ah Takao, Zuikaku you have returned and I see you brought Illinois." Nagato says with a sigh of relief. " Please just call me y/n I been trying to ask that off you." I respond as I sit on the floor with my back against the wall. " You damn criminal get the hell out..." One councilmen start but Nagato snaps at him " Councilman orsa! How many times much I get on you one more out burst and you will be stripped of your status and banished!" I smiles as Zuikaku gives her report.

"So the map you gave was true it seems like you have proven yourself honest Illinois." Nagato says as I sigh " I said.... ah hell forget it but I have done nothing so far but leach off you so I had to give you something." I say as Zuikaku plops down in my lap and lays her head on my shoulder. " Illinois I hate to ask this of you but will you aid us in destroying the siren base?" I lean my head back as I feel all eyes on me " As your compensation how about my blessing for you to marry Zuikaku, shokaku and Takeo." I snap my head in her direction and I see the girls blushes bright red " Very well but I will come for them when the time is right I still have to get the maps regarding iron blood and royal navy to the respective faction." I say as the girls smile. " Nagato has my ship been finished?" I ask causing them to grin as I raise a eyebrow.

Timeskip

" WHAT IN SAM HELL ARE THOSE THINGS!" I yell as i see three brand new main guns being lowered on to my ship.

" Those baby are your new main guns a 18 inch gun capable of shooting armor piercing rounds along with anti air shells Yamato sunk ages ago so these were gathering dust so Nagato order for you to be equipped with them

" Those baby are your new main guns a 18 inch gun capable of shooting armor piercing rounds along with anti air shells Yamato sunk ages ago so these were gathering dust so Nagato order for you to be equipped with them." Takao say as she slips her hand in mine.   I sigh and shake my head " Well what ever they will ring when we bombard the siren base. The green haired cat girl walks up " Well your repairs are complete we are just about to floor the dock to get you back out to sea." We nods as the gates open water floods into the dry dock and lifts my ship off the support beams and I will it to back out the dock.

"I see you are ready to go?" I turn to see Nagato walking up with her Rigging on " Whenever your ready we cast off." I say as we all jump aboard my ship and pull out to find a rather large fleet. " So Nagato where do I bring my ship?" I ask as we sail between everyone. " The front Illinois you found the information you will be the lead flagship." I feel a bolt of lightning hit me as I stare at her. " Yes ma'am!" I yell as I sail forward to the point position and come to a stop. When suddenly I get a transmission I press my finger to my ear. "Y/n are you there?" I smile at the voice " Yes Georgia I'm here." I hear her start to sob " Thank God why haven't you contacted us?" She says in between sobs " Two months ago I went undercover in a siren base they wanted to experiment on me so I went under the lie." I say as I climb up and sit on top of my new gun "So that island that we saw explode was you?" A new voice comes in causing my to grin.

" Yea Cleveland that was me it was I siren base I barely made it out their was a canal that lead me to the Sakura empire but the opening was underwater." I explain as I look up at the clouds " Well damn bab you sure know how to scare a girl." I couldn't help but laugh. "Haha sorry Hornet I just became combat ready." "WHAT DID YOU DO  SAY HOW BADLY WAS MY BABY BROTHER HURT!" I wince " Pretty bad sis according the Sakura empire report I had holes along my starboard side, my main guns were destroyed and half of my deck was burned way." I tell her as I lay down and  turn my head to see the girls from Sakura empire looking sad " Georgia, Cleveland, Hornet I'm  sorry for going silent for so long and their are a few girls her in Sakura empire who would like to join this harem." I say with a smile at the girls and disconnect as the girls start talking back and forth.

A few hours later

Nagato looks at me as motions for me to speak to which I gulp and tune in my loud speakers

Nagato looks at me as motions for me to speak to which I gulp and tune in my loud speakers. "ALRIGHT LADIES GIVE ME YOUR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION TODAY WE SAIL TO A SIREN BASE. YOUR OBJECTIVE IS DESTROY IT DESTROYERS AND CRUSIERS PROTECT THE BATTLESHIPS AND CARRIARS! BATTLESHIPS I WANT A CONSTANT BOMBARDMENT ON THE BASE WE WILL SOFTEN IT UP! CARRIARS I WANT FIGHTERS IN THE AIR KEEP ANY ENEMY PLANES OFF US!" I yell before turning  back and setting of I the direction of the island, I also decide to put on some music.

As the music plays I walk over to Zuikaku who is still standing on my ship and we begin to slow dance along " Is this really the time to dance Y/n?" She asks " I have to make sure you all are relaxed for battle and beside do you really want to stop?" I point out as she shakes her head before resting it on my chest.

I look up to see the island " Cuddle time is up I rotate my ship to the side and turn my main guns to the side and notice the rest doing the same " Hey Takao come here a sec." We smile as Zuikaku hangs on to my right arm " Yes y/n?" I pull her in and kiss her as she melts into it I fire my mains starting the bombardment. " Stay safe ta." She nods and jumps off as she equips her Rigging. I pull out my pistol  and point it at the base and fire 3 tomahawk missiles at the base as a fleet of siren ships move to meet ours. " Nagato order your empire as you see fit." I say as I fire another Salvo at the base " You sure?" I smile and fire two more missiles at the base I look on to see Takao mowing through the the enemy rather quickly.

" She is having fun." Zuikaku says as she launches some planes from her Rigging " Yes and something tells me you want to joint in." I point out as she blushes before nodding I just point my head towards the battle as my secondaries open fires to aid the vanguard.

Timeskip to after the battle
[ I'm not writing a full battle because I don't have the attention span to put one together]

Timeskip to after the battle [ I'm not writing a full battle because I don't have the attention span to put one together]

" Looks like we won." Nagato says as she walks up to me " Yes we did." I say as Zuikaku hangs off my neck while shokaku and Takao Hang off my arms " So what will you do now?" The girls look up at me " I'll travel to royal navy deliver their map then help them with that base then to iron blood. Then I might come back and take my girls and maybe find a island for us." They blush as Nagato nods " Very well  but before you go resupply get a full load before you depart." I nod as I start to sail us back to the port.