Epilogue

Even if This Story had Used m.wikipedia.org As it's Information Basis, Some Part of this Story May Differ to the Original, Because It was Been Sanitized for All Viewers to Read, And Enhance for The Better Flow of the Story, Remember, That this Story was Brought By the Author's Playful Imagination, For the Cause of My Will, And to Also, Impress My Friends . . .

Some Historical Parts of the Story May Differ, Specially Some Legendary Phrases Like . . .

" Woman is The Consequence of Every Man's Action "

Where it is Suppose to Be that . . .

" Hell Hath No Fury, Like a Woman's Scorned "

It is Because I the Writer, Do Not Know the Real Phrase, To Use in My Story, Or Maybe The Phrase was Just All Made Up, And Doesn't Really Exist, Or Maybe I The Writer ? I just Got Really Lazy to Edit It . . .

If You Guys, Also Notice that I Enjoyed the Abusive Way in Using, Capitalisation, Periods, And Enter Bars . . .

It is Because, I Have this Difficulty in Reading. No ! Not Because I Don't Know How to Read, Or Because I'm Blind . . .

I Just Really Have this Difficulty in Reading . . .

Ever Since I was Young. I Don't Know Why, But that is How it is.

So Beat it . . .

If You Think the Story is Too Short or what They Call as a Cliffhanger, It is Because This Story is Just A Part of All My Other Garbages. Yes, You had Read that Line Right, A Part of All My Other Garbages.

So ? . . .

Please ! Also Read My Other Stories. I'm Begging You, Who Ever You are, Who has the Capability to Reach this Far of My Book . . .

7 Books of " The Legacy ", In Proper Order . . .

1.) The Legacy " Heart Of A Heiress, And The Trojan War ".

2.) The Legacy " The Fellowship Of Zeus, And The Start Of A New Religion ".

3.) The Legacy " The Ragnarök ".

4.) The Legacy " Warriors Of The Future ".

5.) The Legacy " They Made Me Sick ".

6.) The Legacy " Stories Unfold ".

7.) The Legacy " Alpha - Omega ".

One's Again, I Apologize, For the Horrible Story That I Wrote, If You Hate it ? Please, Do Not Leave a Comment, I'm Begging You . . .

And Believe Me, When I Say that I have No Regrets, When I have Wrote this Story . . .

But if You See at it ? In The Other Way Around, I Visualize it ? And You Like the Flow, Trill, And Suspense of the Story, Just Like the Way I Like it, Then Jusk Like Any Ordinary Author Here In . . .

" The World Of Wattpad "

Please, Like, Share, Comment, And Follow Me, I'm GADFerias Thank You to All of Your Cooperation . . .

" Hope You Guys Enjoyed the Story, And Sorry Once Again to the Horrible Way, I Speak and Write in English, Also Wishing My English Teacher Won't Kill Me for this "