To The Test

Jokers pov

I woke up breathing heavily. I checked to see if Y/N was beside me. I instantly pulled her into my chest and kissed her forehead. I had a dream where some mobsters took her away from me, and I couldn't get to her or find her. This lead to think about how Y/N might have a sassy mouth on her but regardless she doesn't know know how to fight or protect herself. Even though I  am the one protecting her, if the mobsters got her, she has to learn how to defend herself until i get there.The only way I can see what she's made out if is if I test her on what she can do. I believe people become alive in a time of fear. BRILLIANT IDEA J! I heard one of my voices in my head. If Y/N is gunna stay with me she gunna have to learn how twisted and insane I truly am. She gunna have to find out sometime, so I might aswell have fun with this. With that I hopped out of bed and got straight to scheming my plan.

Your pov

I felt J leave the room, I got up not to long after he left. I hopped in the shower and decided to take a longer shower then usual. The hot water felt nice against my skin. After rinsing the conditioner out of my hair I turned the water off and stepped out. I dried myself off and got myself ready for the day. I put on some black leggings, a sports bra where have of it was green  and the other half was purple and says "HAHA"  all over the front. J would be happy. I put some runners on and a small black jacket. I headed downstairs to find J. I entered the kitchen and saw a note on the counter, I picked it up and read,

Princess, daddy went to do some business. I'll be back soon so behave.

-J

I threw the note out and grabbed some breakfast. With my breakfast I then went back upstairs and watched a movie. Halfway through the movie I heard *SMASH* I jerked my head up, it sounded like a window breaking. I quickly got up and head to Js night stand. He has to have a weapon here. I opened the drawer and found a gun and a wrench. I grabbed both of them and quietly headed to the closet and hid.

I heard the bedroom door creak open, I quickly got to the other side of the door. "Come here kitty kitty kitty" I heard a man say. "J stole my money so I'm gunna still his kitten" that statement caused goosebumps down my body. The door opened and I tightened my grip around the wrench "Y/N, I know you're here. " the man said peaking his head in the closet. I swung the wrench with all my power and strength and hit him in the head. He fell back grabbing his face. I grabbed J pistol off the ground and ran. "YOU STUPID BITCH!" I heard the man yell. I'm now in the front foyer and ran into 2 big strong scary looking men. I grabbed the gun and tried to aim it. The man from upstairs is now behind me grabbing onto my waist. I ended up shooting one guy in the foot. I got punched in the stomach and slapped in the face hard, everything went black. I woke up and I was now in a car. My hands were cuffed behind me. I noticed a sharp pin the ground, i used my feet to pick it up and i got it into my hands. I wiggled it into the lock and unlocking it. I held my wrists together so they wont notice.We pulled up at a runned down looking building. A man opened my door a dragged me harshly into the building. I no longer had the gun though. I heard js voice. "J!!" I screamed. The man shoved me into a room. I took my handcuffs off and run out the room. I found a old pipe and hid behind a wall. A man walked by and I knocked him out. I then grabbed the gun that was on the man and started looking in rooms. "I'm coming J" I said to myself.  After about the 20th room I finally found joker. I picked the lock and went in. J was cuffed to the wall with tape around his mouth. I ran up to him to take the tape off. A hand appeared on my shoulder and I felt a gun against the back of my head. "Drop the fucking gun" the man said. I did as I was told and put my hands in the air. "You bad bad  girl" the man said "tisk tisk." I turned around kicking my leg out tripping the man. J kicked the gun to me and told me to shoot through the muffles. The man got up and punched j square in the jaw. With all my will and power  I gripped the gun tightly closing my eyes and pulled the trigger. I opened them to see a man dead on the ground. I stared in disbelief, a tears formed in my eyes. I heard j muffle again  and it snapped me out of my thoughts. I ran to him and untied him. He ripped the tape off and grabbed my hand and ran, I threw j the gun. We were running and j was shooting at people. We got outside. J hot wired a car we both got in, j started driving like the maniac he is.

We arrived to an abandoned building that was called "Ace chemicals." I looked at j confusingly. J looked at me with a wicked smile and let out his famous bone chilling laughs. For some reason it made me want to laugh as well.

AN: soooo, are you enjoying it?!?!