Adrenaline pt 2

AN smutt warning!! Enjoy!

Mr J's pov

I woke up to find Y/N still in bed with me. This is highly unusual, she's always up before me. I got up and hopped into the shower.
I knew bring her to that business deal was too much for her to handle. I'm so stupid. My line of work is too much for her and it's under a lot of pressure. I know she doesn't want to known as just some girl with me. But it's to dangerous. She's to dangerous. It's clear that something took over her and she couldn't control whatever that was. I need to keep her safe from whatever that was. But I gotta get her to talk.
I turned the water off and grabbed a towel. I went into our bedroom to find my kitten sprawled out on the bed. I looked at the time and figured it's the time to wake her up. I tried waking her up but she wouldn't. So I left her in the room so I can continue with my day.

A couple hours later I checked in on her and she was still there. "You know kitten I'll find away to get you to talk to me" I told her. She just shook her head no.
I was getting sick of this silent treatment so I grabbed a belt and told her "it's your last chance" still nothing. So I smacked her ass with my belt. "WHAT THE FUCK J!" my princess yelled at me. "I told you I'd make you talk to me." I said in my defense. I sat down on the bed and picked her up and  brought her into my lap. She sat on my lap and I told her "Open up to me kitten." She shook her head again.

"Fine, if you won't talk then I'll tell you what I think is happening and you'll have to tell me if I'm right or not okay?" I informed her and She agreed.

"You were excited to be this person you thought to be. But once we got there you realized you weren't ready so you pushed yourself to be someone like me. You begain to like the feeling of power and you let your adrenaline take over and you couldn't control it. You went on your little spree and you are mad at yourself for liking it and becoming that person. So then you panicked and fell into a depression for letting yourself become something your not." I finished explaining she looked shocked "that's not all..." she trailed off saying.
"AND  you were scared and anxious about what I might of thought of you after." I told her and nodded her head saying "pretty much".

"How'd you know all of that?" She spoke quietly.
"Because baby girl, I know and I know your limits. Sure you can be surprising sometimes but darling I know what you're capable of. It's why I never asked you be my business partner. It's to much at once." I said to her while rubbing her back.

She started crying and I turned her face towards me. I rubbed her tears away and kissed her passionately. She then turned to straddle me. "Can I cheer you up babygirl?" I asked her with a smirk. She nodded while biting her lip. I placed her on her back on the bed. I pulled her shorts down and slowly started to touch her pussy. I started kissing around her pussy and thighs. I took little bites in the thighs, just hard enough to leave like hickeys. She instantly got wet for me and I licked her clit and shoved my finger in her. I flicked her clit around with the tip of my tongue and moved in circles. "Mmm, daddy that feels so good" she moaned out. I can tell she's getting close to her climax so I stopped and walked towards a dresser. I pulled out a toy. It was the vibrater I caught her using when she first got here. "Remember this thing kitten?" I asked her smirking. She blushed like crazy. I got back into position and turned the vibrater on, on her clit. I started to finger fuck her at the same time. She was a moaning mess and she was about to cum and I took my fingers out and used my tongue for when she finishes. I cleaned her pussy up and licked my lips.
To my surprise she pulled me onto the bed and undid my belt and pulled my pants down. She smirked at me said "My turn". I was happy to see she was feeling better.