Chapter 3

Mera was stuck in the Autobot base. She was captured rather quickly and was stuck being with Ratchet who kept a very close optic on her. She just frowned and glared at him. She refused to speak a single word to them.

Optimus though she knew just wanted to help, so she in turn was rather pleasant with him. But she was still quiet, she just wanted her brother. Not to get caught and held prisoner.

"She is indeed Solarstar, how are you here though?" Ratchet asked.

".....shortly after I died Primus heard my promise, he sent me here after Cybertron was destroyed. I was then reborn shortly before you call got here. I destroyed all documents anyone had, only the school had my identity and was sworn not to speak it to anyone" Mera said.

"So she can talk" Arcee said coldly.

"....I was waiting for so long, but most of my memories were foggy, they started to resurface a few years ago, I nearly forgot who I was. But my memories the painful ones kept coming back reminding me" Mera said.

"The painful ones?" Ratchet asked.

"Before I got sick, Starscream making his promise. Then I got sick and I left him, making him break it but I told him it wasn't his fault, no one knew that area was unsafe...at the time" she said.

"....that must have broken Starscream" Ratchet said.

"....well...you try losing a sibling after making a promise to them, holding them as they take their last breath in your arms...of course it broke him. I watched him after I died, he cried for days! DAYS! All because I refused to listen to Soundwave when he caught on about the one section we were in" Mera frowned.

"You don't have to say anymore Mera...we understand, and I will do my best to contact Starscream" Optimus said.

"I'm sorry what?! Your gonna hand her over to them? We could finish this war if she means that much to them. We could make that blasted seeker do anything if we hold on to her!" Arcee said.

"Not cool...that's his sister, how would you feel if it were your sibling?" Smokescreen asked.

".....I wouldn't know, never had siblings" she said with no emotion.

Mera frowned and picked up a wrench and threw it at Arcee hitting her in the shoulder. The femme growled as she looked at the tool on the floor.

"Why you little" she hissed.

Before Arcee could grab her Ratchet picked her up and handed her to the prime. Who in turn gave one look to Arcee making her stand down.

"I almost feel sorry for you....you act so cold towards almost everything. If I were your sibling I think I'd ask for a new family" Mera frowned.

"WELL WE ARENT SIBLINGS! NEVER WERE AND NEVER WILL BE ID HATE TO BE RELATED TO YOU COLD SPARKED KILLERS, IM HAPPY I DONT HAVE ANY SIBLINGS" Arcee shouted.

".....and you call yourself an Autobot with an attitude like that and your actions?...you'd make a better Decepticon than one of them" Mera smirked.

"Say that again" the femme seethed.

"Enough! Optimus take her outside, and you cool it! She's just proving to be right your behaviour is acting like that of a deception!" Ratchet said.

"What?!" Arcee shouted.

Optimus took that time to slip outside and put Mera on the ground. She looked up at him and watched as he put her bags down beside her.

As he stood back up he gave a sad smile to her, giving a small nod and went back towards base. Mera watched him go, slowly picking up her bags then bolted through the forest.