01

Cho Hee |01

A long time ago ,There lived to beautiful sisters in a castle located deep inside the forest

A long time ago ,
There lived to beautiful sisters in a castle located deep inside the forest .
Although the two sisters had each other , they were always lonely and bored .

So one day , the two girls left the castle to find friends to play with .
They offered all sorts amazing gifs,
But nobody accepted them

Later on they found out why ,
A monster who brings along the shadow of death.
That's what people would call the sisters
"Those girls are monsters !"

The young girls were angry at every living soul in the soul especially the oldest sister .
And they needed to take it out on someone

The girls went up to the lake and the youngest of the sister watched as her sister fished out fishes and killed them .
As the youngest went up to do the same instead of fish coming up . She saw a boy drowning and decided to save him.
Ever since she unexpectedly saved the boy from dying ,

The scary shadow that always followed them around suddenly disappeared .
And the boy always followed them around instead.
He went with them no matter if it was day or night
And whether they were in the mountains or a field

On a clear and sunny day ,
The girl asked him this

"Will you stay with me forever ?" The youngest sister asked the boy as her eyes never let grass

"Of course I'll never run away "

"Never say never ."

He then proceeded to watch as her and her sister kill butterflies in front of his eyes . He then noticed it wasn't the first one they'd kill .

"Even if I do this ?"

What the boy eyes reflected was pure horror as he stared at the two sisters . Then all he did was ran and never looked back .

And just like that the two girls were alone again

And then the shadow of death came back and whispered to them

"No one can ever stay by your side because you're a monster . Don't forget that . Understand?"

"Yes mother ."

A few years later ...

What is a nightmare? Maybe it's all you're fears coming together in one night . Or maybe it's your past reminding you that no matter where you go . Who you meet or what live you start to live . Your past will be there like a nightmare hoy can't quite shake .

At least that's what Cho Hee believed.

All growing up all Cho Hee had was her older sister ; Ko moon young . She never has no friends or someone to show affection . All she knew was if you want something . Unlike her sister . She was no writer . She was her personal assistant.