13

13| you remembered

"Hi"

Cho Hee greeted  with a very awkward smile as she opened the door . To say she was freaking out would be an understatement. I mean could you really blame her . Last time she saw him they almost kiss and now he's going to be living with her .

And also knowing him , he's probably doesn't want to talk about the almost kiss since he's all about taking care of his brother .

Which Cho Hee finds adorable but still

"Hey" he smiled slightly

they didn't know what else but do so they kinda stared at each other eyes . Taking one another the other presence .

You know when all you wanna do is jump in that persons arms and kiss them to death . Well that was Cho Hee was dying yo do . But she knew she couldn't at least not know .

Ko Moon young smirked noticing this . Her younger sister wasn't one to chase guys . Hell she would use them and throw them in the trash like they were somos old rotten potatoes. Yet she realized how interested she was in the caretaker.

And she made a plan to bring the two love birds together .

I mean what's the worst thing that could happen right?

Suddenly Ko Moon Young cleared her throat making them look at her .

Moon Gang Tae slight flustered

He was dying to just talk to Cho Hee and clear things up . And just tell her everything. But he also remember he was here for his brother not for her .

While Cho Hee just had an annoyed look on her face causing her sister to smirk at her younger sister behavior .

"C'mon in guys ! We were waiting for you " she smiled

Cho Hee quickly got out the way as the boys entered the mansion .

Moon Gang Tae couldn't help look around the mansion in disbelief . The last time he was in here was when Cho Hee would sneak him in when he was eight and she was seven .

But he hadn't told her she he remembered her . At least not yet .

"Soo where do we sleep ?"

"Right this way boys" Ko moon young smirk

***

"I don't like roses ."  Little seven year old Cho Hee said as Moon gang Tae offered her a red rose

"Then what do you like ?" He asked

As he sat next to her and watched as the sun began to set .

At first she didn't answer right away to me caught up how the sky began to look orange . Since it was already setting

"Yellow roses "

"What "

She turned to him and smiled at the litle boy . Since she rarely ever smiled especially since she was with him

"My favorite flower are yellow roses." She said

"And why is that ?" The litle boy wondered

Cho Hee let out a sigh of annoyance didn't he ever get tired of asking her questions .

While Moon gang Tae on the other hand loved getting to know the girl . He didn't care they were litle . All the litle boy knew is that he vow to protect her with everything he had . He wasn't going to let anybody hurt her .

"Because it reminds me that not everything that the light touches is going to hurt you ."

**

Cho Hee let out a sight as she stared at the night sky from her bedroom balcony

She honestly didn't know what to do. Her head keep spinning . Moon gang Tae and her were ...well it was complicated to say the least .

He keep rejecting her

Yet he almost kissed her and they're going to be living together ?

"Penny for you're thoughts?" A voice behind her was heard

She quickly turned around coming face to face with the boy who was  invading her mind .

He quickly flashed her an awkward making her snort

Moon Gang Tae could feel the awkwardness drip out of him . But he knew he had to talk to her . She deserved to know . And honestly he deserved to let it all out.

No more secrets

No more hiding

No more running away

"Just getting fresh aire before I go to bed." She shrugged

They both stayed silent enjoying each other silence . As their eyes wonder in the stars in the sky

"I um sorry about kidnapping Kwon Gi-do " she said not knowing what to say .

I mean she didn't even know why he was in her room in the first place .

"Don't worry about , it was very cool what you did ." He said before taking a yellow rose from his back and handing it to her.

Making her eyes widen in realization

"My favorite flower is yellow roses."

"Y-You remember?" Cho Hee stuttered and now it was his turn to laugh

"I did " he noded

"But how ? Why didn't you say anything." She asked question after question making him smirk

Cho Hee was to caught up in asking questions she didn't even realized that he was keeping close to her.

"What can i say ? You  looked adorable chasing right after me everytime ." He smirked

"You jerk ." She accused as she smacked him lightly

"Wanna try that again?"

"I said you-"

Suddenly she felt his lips touch hers

***

Yay finally updated ! This chapter is a litle short sorry guys . But I promised the next chapter is going to be longer . Anyway thank you for all the support in this story

Xoxo
Adri