Chapter 1

Nate POV:

We tried to bring mom back from the dead. We followed the instructions on Human Transmutation perfectly. But right now I'm in a white void.

Nate: Where am I? Ed? Al? Where you guys!

???: You won't find your brothers here.

I turned and saw a white silhouette of me.

Nate: Who are you? What is this place?

???: Oh who I? One might say the world you might call me God, or perhaps the Truth. I am One, and I am All. So of course that means I am you. I am the truth of your despair, the inescapable price of your boastfulness. And now, I will bestow upon you the despair you deserve.

Just then the gate opened and these tentacle like arms reached out and grabbed me and pulled me in.

(Start when Truth opens Father's gate and Replace Father with Nate.)

Truth POV:

After watching him go throw the gate. I decided the perfect punishment for him.

Truth: Don't worry you won't die. Though it will be like you never existed in this world to begin with. I will give you the Ultimate Shield, Spear and Shadow. Along with the knowledge of flame alchemy and knowledge of how to use alchemy without the need for Transmutation Circles. I won't take your limbs or your body. No. I will take away your voice. You will be transported to another universe. One without alchemists.

Nate POV:

Right now the gate spit me out in a strange place.