Chapter 4

Nate POV:

Did I hear Leslie right? Is she really in love with me? What would she say if I told her that I want to be a hero.

Leslie: What am I not good enough?

I shook my head in a negative response and started writing.

Nate*note*: No, that's not it. I'm curious about something.

Leslie: And what that be?

Nate*note*: What if I told you that I wanted to be a hero?

Leslie: Why would you want to be a hero, Nate?

Nate*note*: Before I ran away earlier tonight, I had a conversation with Truth.(in case you're wondering the only people before the superhero girls who know about Nate's past, and that's including everything Xerces and Ishval and how to make a philosopher's stone, fully are The Zeul family and Leslie. The Supervillain Girls only know about his abilities.) He said that Ed and Al are fighting to save Amestris from this Homunculus named Father.

This news shocked her but she began to understand why I want to be a hero.

Leslie: So what you're saying is you want to be a hero not because you to be a goodie two shoes or for fame. You want to be a hero so your brothers could be proud of you. Is that what you're saying?

I nodded my head.

Nate*note*: If they're working to save everyone in Amestris, not only Winery, Granny Pinako and Teacher, but everyone there, then I want to fight twice as hard to protect those who matter to me. Like you and Doris.

Leslie*thoughts*: Even though I'm a villain, I can't help but smile at his determination. And if only he knew about Doris and the others.

Leslie: If you want to be a hero, I won't stop you. Plus I know how much you love Ed and Al. But don't expect me to go easy on you out there.

Nate*note*: I wouldn't anything less.

Leslie then smiled.

Lesli: Well I'm gonna go get something to eat. You get some rest. Oh before I forget, your friends wanted us to give you this.

She then laid a journal on my end table.

I nodded my head and laid down.

Leslie POV:

I left his room. I couldn't help but smile at his determination.