Chapter 34 - Moment of Truth ♥

[Chanyeol’s POV]

It has been almost one and a half years and we are still waiting. We have had two comebacks already and gathered most of the awards on music shows and music awards. Our popularity has risen a lot all over the world and so we had our concert all over the world too.

Almost one and a half years. So much has happened. So much has changed. But not Sehun’s heart. He’s still waiting for the love of his life and their little kid. He always holds that strip of paper with Eunjoo’s ultra sound results. At times we catch him talking to that. I bet he misses her.

“Park Chanyeol~”

I heard that angelic voice again. I looked at who entered the waiting room. My love.

“Mrs. Park Renelle..” Then I kissed her forehead.

One and a half years. That was a long time. Last year I proposed to this gorgeous woman and she accepted. We’re not yet planning on anything but all I know is I love her more every moment.

“Babe...she’s coming home...with her cub..hihi. (●△●)” – Ren, she’s just whispering

Everyone is here even though Baekhyun, Chen, and D.O. will only perform. Oh, it’s December by the way.

“Jinjja? What do we do? Do we tell him?” I’m excited to see the little cub too.

“Andwae! She said she wants Sehun to know himself. She’ll throw hints, I’m sure..” – Ren

“YAH! What are you two whispering about? We’re up. Let’s go. ^__^” – Baekhyun

“Nothing..let’s go, babe?”

I held her hand. We watched at the side as they prepared for their special stage with our special song.

We noticed the three of them gather and talk to each other like they’re gossiping about something. I also saw D.O. tiptoe-ing and eyeing the audience.

“What’s going on?” – Suho

“I don’t know..”

I followed what they’re looking at but I only saw a bunch of our fans cheering for them. Then they finally went to their places and start the performance. I looked at Ren by my side. She’s smiling.

**************

[Sehun’s POV]

Hyungs’ performance ended and we went back to their waiting room first.

“Yah! Chukhahae!!” – Chanyeol hyung, welcoming our three vocals.

“That was a good performance. By the way, what were you three talking about before your performance?” – Lay hyung

“Oh. We thought we saw Eunjoo at the audience...” – Baekhyun

O___O

What did I just hear? I stood up and faced the three of them.

“What, hyung?”

“Calm down, Sehun-ah. We said, we ‘thought’, but maybe not. She suddenly disappeared. But the weird thing is...we all saw her.” – Chen

“Maybe just someone who looks like her. We miss her too, you know...” – D.O.

I went back to the cushion and sat. This whole waiting is driving me insane. I lived my life the way she wanted me to. I worked hard for the group. While she was gone, all I could think about was how our baby looks like...or if she ever thinks of me too...or where she is really...