Chapter 29 - Vangeance?

[Someone’s POV]

I knew it! I knew she would come back. That little brat didn’t do what I told her to! Aish! <(`^´)>

Curious? I’ll introduce myself. No. Not my name.

I am the one who sent the pictures and the tips to the news arena which reported Sehun’s dating scandal a year ago with that Eunjoo thing! Ugh! I am so irritated right now!

And the news in that shitty website? That’s all me. I used my friend’s cousin in the Philippines, whom was very close to where Eunjoo is. Yes, Sarah..Sarah Lee (A/N. walang tatawa. XD)..I paid her to make that website and make Eunjoo believe that Sehun is already dating here in South Korea.

But that little brat gave in that fast. Too little evil mind! Aish! And now I saw Eunjoo. She’s back but she looks more matured. She doesn’t look like the same sweety-tweedie teenage girl from a year ago. I better know what’s going on.

“Hello? Sarah?”

Hello? Eonnie, mianhae.. (ㅠㅇㅠ)

“You are such an idiot! How can you let go of what I told you to do!? You ruined everything!”

Hello? Who is this?

“Who are you?!”

I’m Ren. Are you the one who’s behind all these?! Who the hell are you?!!

“I don’t know what you are saying! Bye!”

That b*tch! Aish!

I’ll be going back to practice. But wait...is that Eunjoo?!

“Chogiyo..”

“Neh, agassi?” – Receptionist