season (2) chapter 3

At night Rias her peerage along with sona and her peerage were outside the school Rias and sona were having a talk.

Sona: Rias it's not too late you can still contact your brother.

Rias: you know what I don't see you trying to contact your big sister.

Sona: with good reason too Sirzech loves you he'd want to assist us.

Akeno: there's no need. I've already contacted Sirzech.

Rias: how could you do that without asking me first.

Akeno: I understand Rias but our enemy is leader class fallen Angel we need the help.

Rias: fine.

Akeno: thank you president, Sirzech is on his way. His force should be here in an hour.

Rias: should be a fun hour.

Issei was on the phone talking to someone and then hung up the phone.

Issei: I just finished talking to Juana. She is on her way with some friends.

Rias: with her we probably won't need my brother help.

Rias and her peerage enter the barrier that's surrounding the school.

Rias explains what she wants her peerage to do so they buy some time.

They made it to the outback of the school and looked to see a golden magic circle in the air.

Asia: what is that?

Kokabiel: it seems that four of our Excaliburs have been made into one that is valper just so you know.

Rias: kokabiel

Rias: kokabiel.

Kokabiel: So is Sirzech coming or is it serafall instead?

Rias: for now we will be the ones to fight. Kokabiel snaps his fingers and summons his light spear to throw it towards the gym causing it to explode creating a big crater.

Issei: the gym.

Kokabiel: this is getting boring. I need a diversion since y'all came all this way. I'll let you all play with my favorite pet.

A light beam fired straight to the ground and then made a hole it erupted into flames a three dogs with three heads appeared.