season (2) chapter 8

Michael and Gabriel give Issei a sword, the dragon slayer telling him that it's time for three of the factions to come together and forget what happened during the great war.

After that Michael and Gabriel turned to Mando, Ryan and Mark

Mando: Lord Michael, lady Gabriel it's an honor to see you two again.

Lord Michael: my dear children y'all have grown much stronger than we last saw y'all.

Ryan: from our recent battle with kokabiel we used our holy forms.

Gabriel goes up to Mando and she bearhug him.

Gabriel: I was worried about all of you especially you Mando, Ryan and Mark.

Mando: I'm sorry lady Gabriel but Michael wanted us to defeat kokabiel and we did oh i can't breathe.

Michael: sister, I believe the son of Green heart would like to breathe.

Gabriel realized that Mando couldn't breathe so she let's go of him.

Ryan: So what did you two need to tell.

Michael: yes Gabriel had a vision of something that I couldn't believe.

Mark: What is it?

Gabriel: I saw all of the seven heroes used the juggernaut drive every one of you lost control y'all started attacking each other i don't know why but I just want y'all to be careful my seven heaven heroes.

Mando: We will lady Gabriel, lord Michael.

Michael: that is all we have to say oh before we forget i would like y'all to attend the summit that's coming up y'all represents heaven.

Mando: we will lord Michael, lady Gabriel.

Ryan: lord Michael, Lady Gabriel in our battle with kokabiel we found out that our sisters are alive.

Michael: lady corrin, lady azura and the yamato sisters.

Michael, Gabriel: are alive.

Mando, Mark, Ryan: yes.

Gabriel: we will have a talk with azazel in the summit about this.

Michael: that is all we see y'all at the summit.

Mando, Ryan, Mark: goodbye lord Michael, lady Gabriel.

Gabriel: goodbye my cutie hugger, my favorite flame boy and my future husband (she winks at Ryan).

Mark was going to leave until he saw akeno with issei, Mark goes up to them.

Mark: hey aren't you going to help gasper with his training oh and York is going to be there.

Issei: really then I'll be going now.

Issei leaves the shine leaving Mark and Akeno alone.

Mark: Akeno is something Bothering you does it have to do with your father baraqiel.