season (3) chapter 6

The next day at Kuoh academy everyone was in class until the teacher told them that they were getting three new students.

Three girls came into the classroom and introduced themselves.

Irina: Hello everyone, my name is Irina shidou it's a pleasure.

Isami: hello my name is Isami hyoudou nice to meet you all.

Yumi: my name is yumi yuuto.

Issei and xenovia were in shock.

Asia was so happy.

Time skip where everyone was in the occult research club.

Rias enters the club room with Akeno, Mando, Ryan, Noah, Mark, Gilbert, Amanda and Juana.

Rias: great you already gather welcome irina, isami have you two had great day school and who is this.

Yumi: my name is Yumi yuuto I'm kiba's sister.

Rias, issei, xenovia, koneko and gasper were shocked and they looked at kiba.

Kiba: trust me I was shocked I found out she resurrected.

Issei: resurrected by who.

Juana: it did take some time but to my soul stone and time stone i was able to bring back to life and Yumi would mind showing them the new you.

Asia: the new her.

Yumi summons her angel wings and halo.

Juana: She is also an angel My mother asked if she wanted to be one and she agreed.

Issei: I have no idea what's going on.

Noah: Why don't you ask Azazel who about show up.

Azazel: still can't pass y'all sense.

Noah: if was able sense the murder of our fathers sense you and anyone shouldn't be a problem.

Another time skip

everyone was at issei's house everyone was there for the party.

Azazel: our sides have been fighting too long some won't approve though but you kids put that aside to a god rampage it was excellent demation for what's possible as we work as one I want to thank you all for what you represent.

Issei: when you put it that way nearly dying sounds like it was almost worth it.

Kiba: yea almost.

Azazel: Come on, it worked out in the end the tragedy there weren't fallen angels to make my team look good.

Akeno: not true there was a fallen angel and it fought united with a devil.

Mark: yes she did.

Azazel: Oh right I mistaken I know one guy who would have been proud to see it.

Rias(mind): we were all proud and still are.

Azazel: Also after y'all stop the god a new enemy appears but that rogue goddess had to deal with the future seven heroes of heaven and avenged the original seven heroes of heaven.

Amanda: After all that training with gods, Goddesses,heroes and warriors was all worth it.

Small time skip after an embarrassing video made for Issei.

Azazel: oh I almost forgot Issei wasn't the only that video.

Azazel snaps his fingers and plays a video showing Ryan, Mark, Noah and Gilbert wearing all white and raynare playing the piano.