season (3) chapter 4

the next day sirzech explains that loki and fenrir will be sealed for one day that lord Odin retrieves mjolnir and Mando, Ryan, Mark, Noah, Gilbert, Amanda and Juana will join when things get worse.

Azazel: we also got three people we already decided on.

Rias: you have.

Lord Michael: yes the first two.

Irina and Isami appeared.

Rias: Irina and Isami.

Lady Gabriel: we have no doubt they will be an asset to you.

Irina/ Isami: as you wish.

Rossweisse: I will be in attendance as well for asgard.

Sirzech: Since we're all at an agreement, be prepared for departure by us as much time as we need.

At the gremory mansion Rias, Issei, Akeno, Kiba, Koneko, Xenovia, Sona, Tsubaki, saji, Irina and Isami were ready to go battle loki.

Rossweisse showed up with her asgardian armor.

Issei and saji were checking her out until their heads were slammed together by none other than Ryan.

Ryan: back off.

Mando: sorry we can't go with you but we will be there when things get more intense.

Sirzech: the time has come.

Grayfia: right these are Phoenix tears unfortunately these were all we able to attain on short notice.

Rias: thank you.

Sirzech: remember to keep your guard up.

Big Time Skip

Everyone was watching rias, Akeno, Issei, Koneko, Kiba, Xenovia, Sona, Tsubaki, Irina, Isami and saji battle against loki even though loki summoned fenrir along with his son's and the Midgard serpent.

The Midgard serpent caught Ryan's attention

Rias and the others were able to defeat Fenrir's sons, isami uses her of elements also her and Irina are angels,Koneko uses her neko powers and Akeno accepted who she was putting her past behind.

Mark smiled because he was very proud of Akeno.

Loki uses his powers to attack almost everyone who was injured; they used the Phoenix tears to heal everyone they went back to battle but a pillar of light appears to see Mjolnir floating down.

Issei goes to grab Mjolnir until Fenrir uses his jaws to get a hold of Issei he was hurt pretty bad.

Rias goes to check on him.

Issei wanted her to leave and take the others.

Rias refused to then issei reach for Mjolnir until he closed his eyes dieing in Rias's arms.