Chapter 4

When we arrived in Oklahoma I almost screamed in joy. I couldn't stand another second in there with an angry Pete, an annoyed Ryan and Spencer and...Brent...just Brent.

I step outside and breathe in the fresh air and I see Jac trying to get past the security guards that're stopping the fans from reaching us. I smiled over at her and she gave me pleading eyes and I walked over to the guards and the girls screamed making me cringe.

"It's okay, she's with us" I say to a guard and he glares down at me for a second before nodding over at her and I hold my arms out to lift her over and she climbs on the barrier and jumps into my arms making me stumble slightly. I let go of her just as the other guys get out of the bus.

"Thanks Bren" She smiles and runs over to Ryan who has forced a smile on his face. My face falls and I walk over to the back of the bus where I see Spencer and Brent smoking. Brent pulls one out and hands it to me and I put it to my lips and he lights it for me.

Before I could even say hello Ryan and Jac race around the corner. Well, Jac races, Ryan walks behind her. She holds out a bag and Spencer and I eye it for a minute before she pulld out two ring boxes. I take the one she hands me hesitantly. She hands us all one and we open it.

Inside was a ring. I pick up the ring and engraved on the side was the word 'Panic'. I turn to Spencer to see he had 'at', Brent had 'the' and Ryan must've had 'disco'. I smile up at her.

"Thanks Jac-"

"What are you guys doing?" Pete asked walking to the back of the bus. Jac gleams and pulls out another box and hands it to Pete. Pete opens it and eyes the ring. "It's just an exclamation mark" He states and Jac nods.

"Brendon has Panic, you have the exclamation mark, Spencer as at, Brent has the and Ryan has disco" Jac states and Ryan looks up from looking at the gold ring.

"How much were these?" He asked and Jac's smile faded.

"Why does it matter?" She asks and Ryan narrows his eyes.

"Jac.." He warned and she looked away.

"$750"

"$750?!" He shouts.

"Each" She mutters and Ryan's eyes go wide.

"EACH?!" He bellows and she shrinks in her seat. "That's $3750!"

"Atleast you could have a profession with Maths if the band doesn't go well" Brent says and Ryan glares.

"Well, Brent, Spence, Bren, we better go inside" Pet claps his hands and we put out oúr cigarettes and leave Ryan and Jac to argue.

"WE LOVE YOU BRENDON!" A fan screeched and I smile slightly and nod in their direction and Pete walks us into the venue. I look around as we enter and see all the roadies, mechanics and groupies. I sigh and walk into the dressing room.

"Fucking hell!" I hear Ryan shout and I turn to see him storming in with Spencer and Brent following.

"What's up?" I ask as he sits on the settee.

"Shut the fuck up" He snaps at me and I sigh and walk into the bathroom.

When Ryan's in a bad mood he shoves people away, and you shouldn't try to talk to him.

-_-

After the show Spencer, Ryan, Jac and I decide to go to the bar as Jac has to leave the same night (I don't know why she came in the first place, to be honest)

10 shots later, we're all completely smashed.

Ryan and I giggle as we try and hail a taxi.

"Ryan," Jac giggles and Ryan turns to face her. "I've gotta go" She whispers drunkenly.

"Bye then" He says and she kisses him and he kisses back which makes my heart clench.

Jac stumbles into a taxi and Ryan, Spencer and I get into a different one.

We get out of the taxi and we walk into the hotel lobby as it's our day off tomorrow so we get to stay in a 4 star hotel.

Spencer, Ryan and I say our goodbyes as Spencer goes into the room he's sharing with Brent.

I unlock the door and walk in slamming it when Ryan walks in.
The rest of the night was a blur but the last thing I remember was going to bed and never wanting to get out.

--

I awoke to the bed covers shuffling and I crack my eyes open to see, a rather pale looking, Ryan climbing into bed with me.

"I don't feel well" He groans wrapping an arm around me.

"Go to sleep" I whisper, rubbing his back soothingly.

-_-

A/N : Sorry this took so long and is so short but...I don't really have a good excuse so...

-Chlowayy