Chapter 3

“BRENT JUST SHUT UP!” Spencer snaps rubbing his throbbing forehead. I snicker as Brent scowls and sends me a death glare. I stand up and walk over to the kitchen where Pete was sat on the counter waiting for his poptarts to pop out of the toaster.

“I've got the world on a string, sitting on a rainbow, got the string around my finger!” Ryan sang from the bathroom where he was showering.

“What a world, what a life, I'm in love!” We sang in unison and I heard him chuckle.

“You're cute” Pete mocked and I rolled my eyes and the poptarts flew up and I caught them and took a it out of one before leaving the kitchen. “Hey!” Pete yelled and I smiled. I sat down next to a hungover Spencer and smiled offering him a poptart which he promptly excepted.

“Yuck, strawberry” He said in disgust quickly throwing it on the small table that sits in the living area.

“Guys?” Pete asked looking at his phone as he walked into the living space. “We're going to Europe” I choked on the poptart I was eating and I heard the shower stop and then the bathroom door was ripped open and Ryan ran out in only a towel.

“Did you just say we're going to Europe?” He asked and Pete nodded.

“No!” I whined and Pete shook his head at me. “You said-”

“I don't give a shit about what I said, fans from across the world are waiting for you”

“They can wait” I say selfishly.

“Yeah, I've kind of got a family and a girlfriend” Ryan said and Spencer nodded in agreement.

“Me too” Spencer agreed and I sighed. We all looked at Brent and he looked back confused.

“What? I don't mind” He said and Pete smiled and clicked his fingers.

“See! I want that attitude” He smiled biting his bottom lip.

“You want us to have an attitude like Brent?” I asked and Pete rolled his eyes.

“Well, not like him-”

“Hey!” Brent shouted interrupting Pete and he rolled his eyes.

“Well, you-” He pointed to me. “-can be reasonable, you two-” He pointed between Ryan and Spencer. “-can tell your families and girlfriends to wait for you to get back from touring the motherfucking world, okay?” Pete looked around. “My company is paying for this, my company is paying for you, you-” He pointed to me. “-would be making shitty smoothies, you-” He pointed to Spencer. “-would be working in a doctors office with your mother and you-” He pointed to Ryan. “-would be cleaning up dog shit for nothing, for fun, so you guys enjoy this... enjoy touring the world because if I could I would go home to my wife and just chill but I can't I have to tour the world with you four assholes as a manger, so be fucking grateful” Pete finished his rant by walking to the kitchen.

“Why does he always miss me out?” Brent asked and I can't help but smile at the little asshole.

“YOU CAN FUCKING GO HOME!” Ryan shouted into the kitchen. “YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WANTS US TO GO!” He shouts and then storms towards the bunk room.

“Atleast we've only got 4 more hours until we get to Oklahoma” Spencer said glancing at his watch and I nodded. 4 hours.

“Fucking asshole” Ryan muttered coming out fully dressed. I laughed as he sat next to me and he scowled at me. He shook his head so his wet hair splashed ma and I squealed and covered my face with my forearms. He laughed and Brent stood up and dusted himself off.