4

You were looking for Nobara since you wanted to train with her. You were bored and out of list of ideas on what to do. You were technically on spring break.

Whilst you were looking for her, you encounter Gojo on a phone in the hallway. Your eyes widened and he looked over to you. His jaw dropped and quickly hung up his phone.

Gojo- "Yoo! Y/n!"

You- "Heyy Gojo."

You say, still schocked.

Gojo- "Well this is awkward. Anyways, you okay from all THAT?"

You- "Yeah i'm fine. It's just still a bit hard with him around."

Gojo- "I get you. Anyways, wanna hang out and get to know eachother. I have nothing to do right now."

You- "Well I was gonna go look for my friend to train with her-"

Gojo- "Oh well then sorry for interrupting. We'll hang out some other time if you want."

You- "No no it's okay, I can just cancel it."

Gojo- "Are you suuuure?"

You- "Yep!"

Gojo- "Alrighty then. Where do you wanna go?"

He says, looking out an open window. His hair moves with the wind from outside.

You- "Hmm, how about an arcade for starters?"

Gojo- "Ooh, okay! Let me call an uber for us."

You- "Wait! I haven't gotten ready-"

Gojo- "You look pretty anyways, you're fine. By the way, is that boyfriend of yours okay with this? I can beat him up if you want."

You- "It's okay. He wont know. By the way, let me get my purse-."

Gojo- "Nope i'm paying. Okay well that settles it. I have my own uber so he's already outside. Lets go."

You both walk outside the building to see a guy with sunglasses in a black car already waiting for you two.

You two get in the car, you both getting in the backseat.

Gojo- "Heyy Kiyotaka. Drive us to the nearest arcade please."

Kiyotaka- "Yessir."

Gojo- "Thank youuu."

It was a bit silent the whole way there but Gojo struck up a conversation.

You've arrived to the arcade.

Gojo- "Thanks Kiyotaka!"

You- "Thank you."

Kiyotaka- "You're welcome."

Gojo opens the door for you and you get out smiling. He shuts the door and you both walk in the arcade. Theres lights flashing everywhere. This was gonna be fun.