5

Gojo buys wristbands and a card for you to two to have access to the games. He finished up paying and asked you which game you wanted to go to first.

You- "Uh, maybe the basketball one? We don't have to if you don't wan-"

Gojo- "Okay let's go there!"

Your eyes widen in surprise. Todo is never like this. But this isn't the time to think about him. You both walk over to the basketball section.

Gojo- "Let's go versus eachother."

You- "Sure."

You both slide your card/gamepass into the game and the game begins. Basketballs roll over your way, waiting to be throwed into the basket. You grab one and attempt to shoot it in the goal. You looked over at Gojo who's already made 7 goals.

You- "Huh?! Gojo you have to be cheating."

Gojo- "Nope. I'm just good at this. Better get started if you wanna win."

You hurry and try to make the basketball into the net. It went in on your first try but by the time you grabbed it to shoot it again, Gojo had done 12. You gasp and just start shooting the basketballs everywhere, hoping it would make it.

The time soon ran out and Gojo won. The machine dispensed 40 tickets.

Gojo- "Woohoo! I won the first game!"

You- "That is not fair."

Gojo- "Look, lets go to another game and see if you can beat me."

You- "Okay."

He places the tickets in his pocket and you both walk over to a game where you have to shoot zombies in a matter of 3 minutes. Whoever shoots the most, wins and gets 100 tickets. You slide youe gamepass into the game and you both begin. So far, you have more kill streaks.

3 minutes later, you won and got happy.

You- "Yay! I won!"

Gojo- "It was fluke."

You- "No it wasn't."

Gojo- "I was kidding."

You both laughed and continued to play more games. You actually got to know alot about Gojo and he got to know more about you. He's obviously very handsome but theres more to him than just his looks. He's a really nice guy and was hilarious. He made you forget all about Todo and made you laugh every second.

After a while of playing games, you both sat down at a booth really tired.

You- "Wow, I got 569 tickets. Can you give me one?"

Gojo- "Why?"

You- "I wanna have 570."

Gojo- "Ok fine."

He hands you one ticket and you happily placed it in your pocket.

You- "How much did you get?"

Gojo- "821."

You- "Of course you did you cheater."

Gojo- "Heyyy i'm not a cheater."

You- "Mhm yeah. Anyways, i'm so tired."

Gojo- "Wanna eat something? I can order pizza at the food court."

You- "Well, sure."

Gojo- "Alright, be right back."

He walks away and you stay put. You know what, he's way better than Todo and you just realized that.