7

After a few rounds of Truth or Dare, the game eventually turned to 7 minutes in heaven. No one was drunk yet but everyone managed to agree to the game.

Rules; Theres a bunch of names in a bowl. You have to pick a name and you have to go into someones room for 7 minutes, you can do whatever you want.

Nobara was first. She picked a name and surprise surprise, it was Maki. They both got up and went into a room. A timer was set and they both definitely did something. The music was loud so no one really heard them though.

Once they came out, it was your turn. You grab the bowl and pick a name. You close your eyes and open the paper. G-O-J-O. A gasp leaves your mouth and everyone laughs..except Todo.

Panda- "Who is it?"

You- "Gojo-"

Todo- "Hell no!"

Mai- "Calm down. Anyways, let me set the timer."

Gojo looks at you and you look back nervous. You both get up and awkwardly move to a room. Gojo locks the door and lays on the bed.

Gojo- "So, wanna just waste 7 minutes?"

You- "Uh well, not really."

Gojo- "Oh, what do you wanna do then?"

You- "I don't wanna say it-"

Gojo- "What? You're shy?"

You- "Shut up. I just wanna do something."

Gojo- "Well if it's what I think it is, I agree."

You look over at him and he smiles to the ceiling. You laugh and get on top of him.

You- "Your eyes are really pretty Gojo."

Gojo- "Wow, that was quick. Thanks but, I don't feel like being the one getting dominated."

He flips over and pins you to the bed.

Gojo- "If you want me to stop, say so, mkay?"

You- "Mhm."

He smiles and kisses your cheek leaving you stunned. You want more from him. He kissed your jawline, slowly traveling to your neck. Soft moans leave your mouth as he gets closer to your soft spot. You take your shirt off and he smiles.

Gojo- "Want me to go further?"

You- "Mhm."

He then kisses your stomach softly, caressing your hips with his hands. He gets closer to your pants and he looks up for reassurance. You nod and take your pants off. He spreads your legs.

Gojo- "In all honesty..."

He says while playing with you over your panties.

Gojo- "I wanna make you feel good. Let this make up for the all the times you've been treated bad by him."

He kisses in between your thighs making a swarm of butterflies invade your stomach. He pulls your panties down with his teeth and smirk. He heads up to your face and kisses your lips, you kissing back. His finger traces over and rubs your clit. He transfers his blindfold to you, making you not see anything. He goes back down towards your clit and rubs it faster. You moan. He then begins to lick your clit and you gasp in surprise.

Your phone began ringing and Gojo smirked. He answered it, it was Todo.

Todo- "What the fuck are you two doing in there?!"

Gojo- "None of your business."

Todo- "IT IS MY BUSINESS!"

Gojo- "Fine. I'm currently giving her pleasure. I'll put it that way."

Todo- "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!"

Gojo- "That i'm sucking your girlfriends clit, is what i'm saying."

Todo- "YOU LITTLE-"

Gojo hangs up and throws the phone across the room.

Gojo- "Oops! Now, where were we?"