9

Morning came and the sun peeked over your window. You pop your head up and feel a hand on your waist. You forgot that you slept with Gojo. You immediately covered your mouth in realization. The bed moves and you see Gojo waking up. Yep. He was in your bed. He groans and he had bed-head. He looks over at you, still laying down.

Gojo- "How'd you sleep?"

He looked hot like this. You grabbed your phone and snapped a pic of him.

Gojo- "What was that for?"

You- "Nothing. Anyways, I slept amazing. How about you."

Gojo- "Slept good."

He grabbed you and kissed your forehead.

Gojo- "I'm gonna go back to sleep though and you're coming with me."

He hooks his arm around your neck, bringing you down to the bed. You laugh and he smirks.

You- "How long are you planning to stay like this."

Gojo- "If I could, forever but just 5 minutes."

You- "Okay, I guess just 5 minutes."

He then placed your head on his chest and fell fast asleep again. I wonder how this is gonna work. You're not ready for another relationship yet but if it's him, than you're willing to go for it 100 percent.

A few hours later you were both eating breakfast. You told him you needed some time alone for the day and he agreed. After breakfast he gave you a nice hug and went to his dorm. You also went to your dorm. You popped in some earphones and played music as you stared into the ceiling. Actually, all you were thinking about was Gojo. Yeah you wanted time to self-reflect but those blue eyes and white clean hair are unforgettable. You didn't know what to feel yet but it already felt
like you loved him. He was a gentleman, funny and overall, the definition of "boyfriend."

You ended up falling asleep. It was quite a long nap. It was 9:53pm when you woke up. You wanted to go see Gojo really badly but you weren't sure if he was in his dorm. You got up and walked to his dorm. You knocked on the door. It was unlocked so you walked in. He wasn't in there. The balcony was open though. You headed over to his balcony. He had such an amazing view from the city, you're jealous. You looked at the high towers hovering above the highway. As your breath was being taken away, you suddenly feel a pair of hands snake around your waist.

Gojo- "Enjoying the view? I think it's pretty too."

You quickly turn around and gasp. He doesn't have a shirt on, looks like he was showering.

You- "I didn't sneak in I promise, the door was open so I walked in and-"

He shut you up by giving you a nice, long and lustful kiss on the lips. He then reared your head back to look at the city view.

Gojo- "Mm, I don't care if you sneak in. Do it whenever you feel like it."

He says, giving you a faint kiss on your neck. You smile. You both spend sometime looking at the view when Gojo broke the silence.

Gojo- "Y/n, you might think I don't know what you're feeling right now, but trust me, I do. You want a relationship but you don't know if it's the right time or person. See, it's pretty obvious we both got a thing for eachother. But, if you're not ready, who am I to force you into a relationship. I obviously wanna be with you but if you wanna take things slow, i'm totally fine with that."

You- "It's not that I wanna take things slow, I just feel like I need time to recover. Only thing is, I want to be recovered by you."

Gojo lets go of your waist and grabs your hand. He leads you back inside into the dorm.

Gojo- "Take a nap in your room. You need it, mkay?"

You- "I just took one. I wanna spend time with you, have I not made that clear?"

Gojo- "Yes. You have, but you turned me on a bit and I don't think I can hold back if I see you here any longer."