Prologue (🍋)

We see our old friend, Y/n doing what he does best.

"Ahh~❤️."

Fucking his own mother.

The Galactic Dragon Emperor is riding Venelana Bael, which with her large belly, is pregnant with her son. And she love it. Some people never know this, but it's actually legal to do incest to breed a full-blooded devil.

"Ahh~❤️. Ahh~❤️. Fuck your mother harder, Y/n~. Breed your own mother like a bitch~❤️."

Venelana is somehow still standing after a week, yes a week of fucking. And it looks like she won't stop for a while.

"Fuck mom. I'm kinda impressed how you're still awake." Honestly, I can't blame Y/n.

"A mother always help their little boy~. In this case, keep going until I can't walk anymore~." She then bounce her jiggly butt on his big cock.

Y/n obliged and uses his hands to hold her hips. They're sweating on the master bedroom, cum all over the place.

At the door, Rias is watching from the outside, pleasuring herself seeing her little brother and mother fucking like crazy.

'Ohh that's so sexy of Daddy here, plowing mom like a bitch she is~.' She look at her fingers, which is really wet.

After shooting an excessive amount of cum, Venelana is satisfied while Y/n's dong is somewhat standing. Y/n, for the longest time, actually surprised by this. He thought to himself, what could cause him to still stan-

"Bahamut."

"Yes?"
"Did you purposely increase my stamina?"

"Maybe. It's because your sister is watching you and she's undressing herself."

"Wait wha-"  He didn't finish his sentence and he was immediately kissed and glomped by Rias. She is definitely horny.

"Mmm~❤️. You can't leave me hanging, Daddy~❤️. I want your big dick inside of me~❤️." She adjust her wet pussy on his cock.

Y/n looks at the viewers.

"Yep. This is season 2 prologue."